PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

7 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Debated between QJ and Addison for months now. Glad I got one - just hope Addison doesn’t end up being a nutcase/diva after the speeding incident. 

Addison was the other guy I was actually considering after I moved up. I didn’t foresee Stroud going top-7 so I wanted to make sure I got at least 1 of Addison/Charbonnet. 

9 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

I want who I want regardless so I reached for him.  Love his game.  Love who he worked out with in Kittle.  JUst all around wanted him and dont know that I would have got him later.

I like Laporta. I assumed he wouldn't fall very far, but if he did I would have been tempted to move on him. I like him a lot. 

I also like Addison a lot. I think he's going to do incredibly well in that offense. I'm not too worried about the speeding incident. I would be concerned if he was intoxicated, but I think it'll blow over and be fine.

• Like 1

Looking to improve your roster? 

Available For Trade:
QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Alexander Mattison
WR: Courtland Sutton
WR: Chase Claypool
2023 Picks: 2.3, 2.7, 3.3, 4.3, 5.3, 6.3

* I'm looking for 2024 pick value in return.
* Willing to package 2.3 + 2.7 for a 2024 return.
* Willing to consider WR upgrades.

• Like 1

I had my eye on Achane and Laporta with pick 1.14.  Both are solid picks.  I figured a couple others would be gone at the time though, so not mad they were picked there and other guys will drop to me that wouldn't have otherwise. 

I think Laporta is guaranteed to make a fantasy impact, just maybe not this year which would work out for DetFan anyways.  TE's are always the slowest position to translate to the NFL given the multiple responsibilities and things to work on but I think he will be a stud eventually like Marc Andrews. 

Achane could snag that starting spot relatively early in the season.  Mostert and Wilson aren't scary competition and McDaniels has a system that works for RBs.  Adding a shifty speedy guy into that mix should help, especially with Hill and Waddle keeping the DBs out of the box. But this is also that part of the draft where you have to project what guys will do based on their situation and can either miss big or hit big so Achane could also just as quickly become Isiah Spiller. 

I like Achane. He will have use in a league of this size for sure. I do think he might have big weeks and weeks where he doesn’t do much though, especially if the Fins sign Dalvin Cook or something. He’s a good talent, though. 

I tossed idea of Kincaid vs Laporta around for weeks.  Long term I think Kincaid will end better.  Short term I think there is too much competition for the ball and Allen simply is a better QB spreading wealth.

Goff wont be in Detroit forever but most young QBs if Detroit takes one rely on TE a lot too.

It was neck and neck for me on these two and I went with the Hometown pick but I think Kincaid is the better long term TE.

9 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

I tossed idea of Kincaid vs Laporta around for weeks.  Long term I think Kincaid will end better.  Short term I think there is too much competition for the ball and Allen simply is a better QB spreading wealth.

Goff wont be in Detroit forever but most young QBs if Detroit takes one rely on TE a lot too.

It was neck and neck for me on these two and I went with the Hometown pick but I think Kincaid is the better long term TE.

Honestly I didn't think Kincaid would be available at 1.12, but he did.

Was thinking Laporta would be available at 1.12

Edited by WE-R-Lions

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

I considered lots of options but ultimately went with Flowers. Philosophically it made the most sense with my build. I typically focus on getting a stacked WR corp in PPR before I consider other positions. In this case, Flowers had the value as well, so it made sense. 

Yea I looked at him. Bal seems focused on amping up passing game but until I see it im

reluctant. 

solid pick