PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Currently rolling without a kicker until Damien Harris is probably ruled out or put on IR. Both my main RB's are on BYE this week. I'll make sure I have someone in every position on my roster by the time the games start, it just doesn't make sense to cut a younger guy with potential to pick up someone off of the scrapheap ahead of time. 

Could be a real "slugfest" between Detroit Styles and I this week. He has Fields that will probably be out and both of my RB's are on bye. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Just a reminder to have full starting rosters! 

@Karnage84  Lions Pride 81

Starting a player on a Bye is considered tanking

Hopefully this doesn’t apply to me, but sorry about Charbonnet in the lineup. Was considered questionable all week and didn’t get called out until this morning. 

This might be weird, but any interest in Ravens Defense? 

They aren't doing me any good with my crappy team this year, but they've been Top 3. 

Maybe throw a lottery ticket player my way or we can swap my 5th for a 4th rounder or something? 

In the right deal I'd also consider trading Jerry Jeudy, Hollywood Brown, or DK Metcalf. Looking for a QB, premium picks (depending on who we're talking about), or a younger player. 

Edited by Lions017

Well...I didn't expect that. I thought I would definitely be losing and sitting at 1-6 then Addison popped off for 32 points. 

Record-wise it would've been better to lose, but at least it helps having a rookie have a great game. I'll take a win if that's the reason why. 

51 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Well...I didn't expect that. I thought I would definitely be losing and sitting at 1-6 then Addison popped off for 32 points. 

Record-wise it would've been better to lose, but at least it helps having a rookie have a great game. I'll take a win if that's the reason why. 

Ya, he had a great game! Every win is a good win! 

Competition makes the league stronger 💪 :)