PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

37 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I'm thinking the two trades that are pending on the ESPN site will go though because they were posted on the site prior to the deadline???

The other trades I have no clue if it will allow me to do them?

Anything accepted on espn should meet deadline so not worried about mine.

i would think everyone needs to have them processed in espn by deadline and they will be fine 

1 minute ago, detfan782004 said:

i would think everyone needs to have them processed in espn by deadline and they will be fine 

The problem arises when trying to drop someone. I had to drop someone I didn’t want to bc The other one was locked  so I’m hoping it can get swapped but I wanted to get the deal through before the deadline  so 🤞

14 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

The problem arises when trying to drop someone. I had to drop someone I didn’t want to bc The other one was locked  so I’m hoping it can get swapped but I wanted to get the deal through before the deadline  so 🤞

Same I dropped Fournette to make it work but would rather drop Ingram

51 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

I agree if your able to enter the trade on the site chances are it will go thought

1 hour ago, WE-R-Lions said:

So the site won't allow me to make the trades because the players are locked, not sure if it will allow me to make the trades after the deadline either? Will try tomorrow.

It's been a few years since I ran an ESPN league, but you should be able to edit the rosters to reflect the trades, typically. I would assume rosters have to unlock and then it's likely possible to just do it manually. Although, like you mentioned, I'm not sure how the trade deadline on the league page plays into that. ESPN leaves a lot to be desired at times. Regardless, I appreciate the update and the work you put in to keep things rolling. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I agree if your able to enter the trade on the site chances are it will go thought

We should be able to manually update things, or hopefully at least edit the rosters after things unlock assuming ESPN gives you access to those abilities. That's how we typically did it in the baseball league if I remember right. Regardless, just to update:

I'm not able to accept the deal from @Lionized on ESPN due to not having the ability to drop someone with my roster locked. I suppose I could add someone to the deal, but it would probably put Lionized in the same position by having to drop 2 players. 

I shot @TL-TwoWinsAway a PM in regards to accepting our deal on ESPN, but it's a long shot he'll see it before the deadline finalizes. 

Edited by X_Factor_40

6 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

We should be able to manually update things, or hopefully at least edit the rosters after things unlock assuming ESPN gives you access to those abilities. That's how we typically did it in the baseball league if I remember right. Regardless, just to update:

I'm not able to accept the deal from @Lionized on ESPN due to not having the ability to drop someone with my roster locked. I suppose I could add someone to the deal, but it would probably put Lionized in the same position by having to drop 2 players. 

I shot @TL-TwoWinsAway a PM in regards to accepting our deal on ESPN, but it's a long shot he'll see it before the deadline finalizes. 

Yeah it would just push me to drop more players which I can’t since everything is locked up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, X_Factor_40 said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway was able to accept via ESPN, but mentioned via PM that he's having trouble posting on the forum. If anyone needs him, shoot him a message for now. 

• Like 1