PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

18 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Was finally able to edit the pick movement in the draft thread. Please check for mistakes.

Bad news guys, the site won't allow any of the trades. Next year I'll make sure the trade deadline doesn't fall on a Monday, or we can consider changing platforms?

Not sure how everyone feels about that? If so I been told some of the other platforms track future draft pks, which would be a plus.

We will need to re-adjust the draft pks. Sorry @TL-TwoWinsAway

49 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Bad news guys, the site won't allow any of the trades. Next year I'll make sure the trade deadline doesn't fall on a Monday, or we can consider changing platforms?

Not sure how everyone feels about that? If so I been told some of the other platforms track future draft pks, which would be a plus.

Booooooooooooo

4 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Does it not allow you to manually edit the rosters to just move the players? 

Are you saying that these trades just don’t count now?

Just looking for clarification, but that doesn’t seem right if that’s the case. There has to be a way to process these moves that were all completed well within the trade deadline. I put an absurd amount of work into all of these deals. 

EDIT: I think the three that were accepted on the league page should be fine to process, hopefully, without issue. We just have to wait.

Edited by X_Factor_40

26 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Just looking for clarification, but that doesn’t seem right if that’s the case. There has to be a way to process these moves that were all completed well within the trade deadline. I put an absurd amount of work into all of these deals. 

EDIT: I think the three that were accepted on the league page should be fine to process, hopefully, without issue. We just have to wait.

I think ours will process just fine because we did it on ESPN. Should hit tonight. 

the issues will be the ones not done on espn 

@Lionized and I have agreed that if @WE-R-Lions is unable to process our deal at the deadline, that we will agree to the deal in principal and we can “officially” process the trade once we open up trading again after the season. 

I would like to continue to explore the possibility that there’s a way to make it happen if anyone else is knowledgeable on the LM tools.

Regardless, we wanted to just mention that we agreed to uphold the deal after the year if it comes down to it. Worst case scenario.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Problem would be the 6th pick between yall since he got it from our trade that didn’t process. 

It wouldn’t be difficult for @detfan782004and I to just insert a different pick in the deal if absolutely necessary. It shouldn’t be an issue since the deal was agreed upon well before the deadline. Just make it my 6th round pick instead of Tako’s and it should be good to go. 

45 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

@Lionized and I have agreed that if @WE-R-Lions is unable to process our deal at the deadline, that we will agree to the deal in principal and we can “officially” process the trade once we open up trading again after the season. 

I would like to continue to explore the possibility that there’s a way to make it happen if anyone else is knowledgeable on the LM tools.

Regardless, we wanted to just mention that we agreed to uphold the deal after the year if it comes down to it. Worst case scenario.  

I agree 

3 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

No, I tried moving the players on the teams as well. I thought for sure the trades posted on the site wouldn't be a problem but they wouldn't go after the deadline either.

3 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

Could you drop the players from our teams, then add them that way?

That will work. Getting ready to go hunting tonight & tied up tomorrow.

All teams that have trades drop the players incuded in the trades. then pick up the traded players after wavers run.

All players involved in the trades can only be picked up by the teams trading them. 

Only the players listed in trades can be used.

1 minute ago, WE-R-Lions said:

That will work. Getting ready to go hunting tonight & tied up tomorrow.

All teams that have trades drop the players incuded in the trades. then pick up the traded players after wavers run.

All players involved in the trades can only be picked up by the teams trading them. 

Only the players listed in trades can be used.

So I think the trades that are accepted on espn might go through bc I can’t drop my players. 

• Like 1