Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

I looked up our rushing number expecting us to be far and away last in the league and was absolutely shocked that there are even more teams with less yards and less avg than we do. And that's still true even if you take Bo's rushing numbers out of the mix. The Raiders and Falcons have horrid run games if they're worse off than us. That said we're doing that bad with a top 5 paid offensive line in the league. oof. 

1 hour ago, grizmo78 said:

I looked up our rushing number expecting us to be far and away last in the league and was absolutely shocked that there are even more teams with less yards and less avg than we do. And that's still true even if you take Bo's rushing numbers out of the mix. The Raiders and Falcons have horrid run games if they're worse off than us. That said we're doing that bad with a top 5 paid offensive line in the league. oof. 

You sure about the Falcons? Where are you seeing that? Bijan against the Steelers had 18 carries for 68 which is 3.8avg...double what our starters do. I do know the Raiders are completely lost in that realm after letting Jacobs walk (just had 151yds on Sunday; Raiders gonna Raider). Bears are atrocious as well. Swift had a 1.3 avg on 14 carries...yikes

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

You sure about the Falcons? Where are you seeing that? Bijan against the Steelers had 18 carries for 68 which is 3.8avg...double what our starters do. I do know the Raiders are completely lost in that realm after letting Jacobs walk (just had 151yds on Sunday; Raiders gonna Raider). Bears are atrocious as well. Swift had a 1.3 avg on 14 carries...yikes

Ah good call. Skipped my mind that the Falcons haven't played yet. 

6 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

Until we can start punishing a team for stacking the box it'll continue. As Bo continues his learning curve I'd expect our running to benefit accordingly.