Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Yes, but that run game is not as good as I thought it would be, Swift has not been good and thus the OL especially interior three are not great, Caleb Williams first three games sacked 13 times and hit 21 times.  So not good at all, Keenan Allen has played one game and clearly has not been a real force after having 150 catches for 1200+ yards last year.  I thought he would be more of a force but maybe he is hurt.

They need to find out who they are and Caleb needs to play a more controlled game, but the run game is key. I see Johnson is back at RB and maybe he will provide some punch because honestly for them to be good they have to play complementary football and run the ball to help protect the D like any good defensive team does.

Still a very talented team and they can turn it around, play calling is so important and scheming to protect a QB, obviously they do not have amazing talent in that regard but everyone has to play well around him and not sure they have done that.  Even the Lions could easily be 1-2 at this point, that mean they are awful?  Snuck out a win again the Cardinals though to be 2-1.

Question: do those 21 hits include the sacks, or are they in addition to the sacks?

11 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Question: do those 21 hits include the sacks, or are they in addition to the sacks?

I would assume yes, if one is sacked 4 times hit 5 times one of those hits did not result in a sack, but that is a guess.  I go off of espn.com box scores, I like that statistic, say a QB is sacked 7 times but hit 15, kind of shows a different level of pressure I would say.

• Like 1