What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Wish the NFL would get some more exciting guys in the booth like a Mauro who seem like they actually love the game. Every NFL /play by play guy/color commentator/ announcer outside of  Gruden is deathly boring and screams "just here for the paycheck". Where as Mauro would probably be calling fights if he was only make $40k a year living in Alabama. 

I think Gus pretty obviously cares. But yeah, I'd like to see more excited guys in the booth.

Just now, jfinley88 said:

he's #1 in the power rankings for mma commentating iyam.

Oh yeah, I know hes a great commentator. Didn't know he knew that much about the sport, which is awesome.

I honestly love him and Rogan, Rogan is just a huge MMA nerd and it shows when he's calling fights to me(someone who only watches from time to time)

9 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

JRE been kinda trash lately w/ the guests iyam. Church has been solid though. Just watched the Theo Von a couple hours ago, dude always kills it on podcasts. Watching TigerBelly right now in between customers at work & that's a pretty solid pod too imo.

Yeah some of the guest weren't moving me enough to get through 10 minutes. But i saw he had on Tool front man Maynard James Keenan, did you see that one? How was that? 

Theo is hysterical. I got to check that out ASAP. He murders the Church. The Flying Jew still drooling on him self lol?

12 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah some of the guest weren't moving me enough to get through 10 minutes. But i saw he had on Tool front man Maynard James Keenan, did you see that one? How was that? 

Theo is hysterical. I got to check that out ASAP. He murders the Church. The Flying Jew still drooling on him self lol?

I dunno I wasn't a Tool fan & just found that dude boring Remember back in the day he was on & he was super creeped by redban. Was a sensational episode lol, but yeah this one seemed boring. I hate that producer Jamie he's got now. 

Theo's never not been good on any podcast. lol nah Lee didn't go too deep on this one. 

Edited by jfinley88

13 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

I dunno I wasn't a Tool fan & just found that dude boring Remember back in the day he was on & he was super creeped by redban. Was a sensational episode lol, but yeah this one seemed boring. I hate that producer Jamie he's got now. 

Theo's never not been good on any podcast. lol nah Lee didn't go too deep on this one. 

I turned on that one for 10 minutes and they were talking Jiu-Jitsu and i was like this is going to go south fast. LOL Joe gets the Celeb who "trains" Jiu Jitsu, who magically got a black belt in 2 years and they tell there tough guy stories *coughGuyRitchiecough* and then Rogan massages there ego, and then talks about how Jiu Jitsu is the greatest. 

You can tell Joe and celeb Jiu  Jitsu buds  have never been in a real fight tho, cause when they talks about fighting and they mentions like if your in this situation or that situation whats going to happen to some one if they fight a Jiu Jitsu practitioner they will talk about throwing a triangle or rolling with  some one in public, like he told the story of Tate putting a guy in a triangle choke in a parking lot and how if you know Jiu Jitsu your going to win that fight 10/10 times... No one of his buddies is going to come up from behind and kick your head off with boots on like hes Martin Gramatica. 

Obviously Joe has never been kicked on the ground/head when on top of some one or seen some one get kicked... 

Also drives me nuts when Jiu Jitsu guys make it just sound so easy. What if some one doesn't go in your guard and doesn't fall for your BS of scooting your butt on the ground like a dog with worms and just starts kicking you and throwing hill billy hay makers? There are tons of videos of this happening to, where a Jiu Jitsu guy can't get the guy into his guard and he just gets worked over , either kicked to death or just mauled  with haymakers over and over again or seen wrestlers just circle around them and get them in a head lock. 

Just some of the worst advice. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Depends on the posters coming in.

There's some good ones. But I can see the block coming in handy now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Depends on the posters coming in.

I like the group we have now. Lets keep it that way.

2 hours ago, l3lind golfer said:

I really don't like the way this new forums looks.  Maybe it's just the fact that this is all brand new to me.  Keep in mind that I did not post on any other forums and I never really visited any other forums, either.  Obviously Reddit is super popular and I tried to get into it, but I hate the interface of it and how everything seems cluttered.  I honestly prefer the old forum.  A lot of the new features on this forum a lot of people are excited about don't matter to me and the visual look of it is not appealing.  At least there's still the original forum, at least for now.

In addition to this.  What about all the history?  Our join date, people who had FF MVP tags, etc.  Is all of that gone now?