What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, l3lind golfer said:

In addition to this.  What about all the history?  Our join date, people who had FF MVP tags, etc.  Is all of that gone now?

Might be something to bring up in the feedback forum/beta testers thread.

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Should be some sorta score for willingness to roll with another man and how many rolls gotten in with another man. 

For every time my rep increases its just another bro that's added to the Greco-Roman Wrestling league.

40 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

how if you know Jiu Jitsu your going to win that fight 10/10 times... No one of his buddies is going to come up from behind and kick your head off with boots on like hes Martin Gramatica

A lot of martial arts people do this sort of thing ("MY art is the best for street because...") but as you said, BJJ is definitely the worst in that regard I think. Loads of practitioners calling it the holy grail of martial arts, etc. It's fantastic, but yeah, I ain't pulling anybody into my guard in a bar fight. That's just asking to catch a boot in the teeth.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, l3lind golfer said:

In addition to this.  What about all the history?  Our join date, people who had FF MVP tags, etc.  Is all of that gone now?

It's all been addressed. Check out the feedback forum. We are still in beta here.

Just now, cddolphin said:

It's all been addressed. Check out the feedback forum. We are still in beta here.

Nah man, literally everything needed to be perfect by the time the alpha launched.

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

A lot of martial arts people do this sort of thing ("MY art is the best for street because...") but as you said, BJJ is definitely the worst in that regard I think. Loads of practitioners calling it the holy grail of martial arts, etc. It's fantastic, but yeah, I ain't pulling anybody into my guard in a bar fight. That's just asking to catch a boot in the teeth.

I would be much more worried if someone knew judo or boxing in your typical bar-fight scenario. In a pure one-on-one scenario, like two strangers battling to death in the woods after North Korea nukes Alaska and MAD occurs, I think jiu-jitsu gets the nod.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Nah man, literally everything needed to be perfect by the time the alpha launched.

psure he's just asking a question

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

psure he's just asking a question

He's been complaining since the announcement on the old forum.

6 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

As say they as some one who has mistakenly took some one to the ground and paid the price for it a few to many times. ankle pics and double legs to side mouth and head control and then getting my head kicked in, and it does take much, one time i was on top of guy holding him in side control and the dudes girlfriend a little thing kicked me with boots on right in the eye and back of the head and it was the worst. 

One on one and you got your posse/legit friends who will have your back with you and your in a open area/no random people aroiund or the person your fighting doesnt have prime apes for friends, then BJJ is probably going to be amazing for defending your self for the most part and you can "cook the beans" on them and work your magic and get them in a Traingle or a Kimura. 

Edited by Bednarik60