What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Real talk: I really wish I had spent my childhood perfecting long snapping. Only realistic chance I would have had at being an NFL player.

Guaranteed scholarship. When you break down the 1a and 2a division and think about all the opportunity you have at a chance. And you don't have to be super big(5'11 -6'3 220-255). 

Jon Dorenbos , Eagles legend long snapper played linebacker in college, no scholarship, he edited his linebacker clips with the long snappers clips to make it look like he was long snapping to and sent that out to 100's of colleges and Tulsa gave him a full ride as a long snapper lol. True story. He learned that summer(i think he paid the guy he stole the clips from some cash to teach him over a summer) and the rest is history, hes been a 13 year veterans now lol. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I would hand out so many footballs for a well written, updated weekly thread analyzing and evaluating the performance of all 32 long snappers.

I could do that weekly thread in ten seconds.

WEEK 1 LONG SNAPPER RESULTS
success rate: 100%

See you next week!

4 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I would hand out so many footballs for a well written, updated weekly thread analyzing and evaluating the performance of all 32 long snappers.

Would the site crash from  traffic and likes and smiley emojis? 

If your kids 14 and wants to play football,  you would HAVE to be like "bro let me show you some Andrew DePaulo bro" and let him know  if he practices hard, gets good grades,  snaps a ball through a tire on a chain hanging from a tree every day for 6 hours after school he to can be Andrew DePaulo. 

*sons out front long snapping through a tire on a chain*

Mom: "Dont you think Erik has long snapped enough today Jim?"

Dad: Honey, they dont make Andrew DePaulos with out hard work. 

Mom: "its 11 o clock at night can he comes in already?"

Dad: "fine.. but if he doesn't get a scholarship for long snapping,  we will know whos fault it.....*goes over to the kitchen window* ERIK COME INSIDE!!!"

44 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Adrenaline_Flux i just clicked that link and there were explicit words , you can hyper link it but don't embed it sir. If you can fix that that would be great. 

too late im contaminated w/ the profanity. purity has been ruined. was enjoying your family friendly posting and now all i can do is worship dark lords and do drugs. 

• Like 1

I really wasnt sure about this, but a friend said to me, think about WAYTA more like a conversation, i like that. I just want to be let into your world,  let you into mine, well in my case a studio apartment with a cat. 

When we start thinking about each other posting, and what that poster is trying to post, there just like you and me, they want to post cool stuff, slick stuff, neat stuff. 

But most of the post are just going to be raw like this post here, cause that's who we are. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

I really wasnt sure about this, but a friend said to me, think about WAYTA more like a conversation, i like that. I just want to be let into your world, well in my case a studio apartment with a cat. 

When we start thinking about each other posting, and what that poster is trying to post, there just like you and me, they want to post cool stuff, slick stuff, neat stuff. 

But most of the post are just going to be raw like this post here, cause that's who we are.

blocked

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

When the new forum is out of beta, Webby should leave the old forum open for like a week and suspend all moderation. Just let us go full on wild west and get it out of our system. I have my manifesto all ready to go.

Who ever survives is the strongest poster and we draft them up to the new site.

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

I really wasnt sure about this, but a friend said to me, think about WAYTA more like a conversation, i like that. I just want to be let into your world,  let you into mine, well in my case a studio apartment with a cat. 

I tell ya, takes a lot of courage for all us to come on here and post comments... open ourselves up to be criticized. but we're just some raw folks who are just regular guys... i like that. interacting w/ each other... sharing personal stories. i mean we can experience things together, build friendships... i mean if it's legal, man, possibilities endless now. all on the computer systems at the same time just being ourselves... this is just who we are. i agree @Bednarik60 when have you ever been wrong? i dont think ever. well here we go pals... just some raw folks posting slick stuff on the internet... let the conversaaaation begin