What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I hate to take sides with a Packers fan but....this guy knows.

Its a tough call for sure, cause when the quality is there with the dark hair light eyes its quality! 

There is a girl who works at a coffee shop near my house who looks so much  like a younger Jennifer Connelly , shes so pretty. hahah and there is always like fan boys in there trying to flirt with her while shes working and tipping her WAAAAY TO MUCH(like 20's on a 3 dollar coffee lol). 

36 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

I'd just like to say we do get a bad rep for rain, but right now the weather is playing to the stereotype for sure. 

Rain is nice. 

water is life. 

I get weird if it doesn't rain for a while. 

I live in Washington and the weather in Oregon and Washington is very similar to England.

A big English Nike executive quit Nike a year ago, Anthony Watson, and moved back home and basically said Oregon has all the bad weather England has with out the night life lol he walked away from millions to. 

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Win.

x10. 

This girl is legit 9.3 Jennifer Connelly clone.  Her face is so hot ,  i don't even think i really check her body out lol that score is just based on her face. 

Its why as lame as the fan boys are, i dont blame them, at least there trying, shes worth trying for. 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

x10. 

This girl is legit 9.3 Jennifer Connelly clone.  Her face is so hot ,  i don't even think i really check her body out lol that score is just based on her face. 

Its why as lame as the fan boys are, i dont blame them, at least there trying, shes worth trying for. 

Connelly is not typically my type (I have a weakness for Latin women) but goodness is she beautiful. She had such a classic look in "A Beautiful Mind" I could not get over it.

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Connelly is not typically my type (I have a weakness for Latin women) but goodness is she beautiful. She had such a classic look in "A Beautiful Mind" I could not get over it.

Thats her best role, shes a legit 10 in that movie. Like you would switch places and go crazy like that guy was going crazy just for 10 minutes with her.