What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Sounds like a blood pressure medication. "Go into my bag and grab my  pills, there labeled, RT17, hurry". 

I thought it was Twitter slang.

"...say man, he talking 'bout my sister again. I'm about to RT17 him 'gain, he ain't gone recover from this one."

Just wonder if these guys should just be getting in shape and that is it. Like get the cardio up and doing some strength training, film study, playbook study and calling it a day. And sorry im talking sports in this aint sports talk but just had that on my mind. 

Edited by Bednarik60

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

The training camp injuries are the worst ever tho, im not even a Chargers, Texans, or a Ravens fan but i just want to be drunk to numb the obvious pain there fans must be feeling right now lol. 

It sucks...but next man up, you know? Will Fuller was one of my up and comers this season, but I'm excited to let Braxton Miller get more and more experience. 

Fuller back in October/November could also provide a surge for the O later on in the season, which would also help.

Now, Ravens? Chargers? Goodness I feel bad for 'em. Heart went out to the Dolphins as well when it looked like Tannehill would be out.

Who isn't on the Braxton Miller train this year?  Hope he kills it. 

Its weird when sometimes tho the injuries play in your favor, like when you get a guy back in November/December with fresh legs and you barely make the playoffs, your like "this wasn't so bad after all!" 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Who isn't on the Braxton Miller train this year?  Hope he kills it. 

Hopefully he has a Terrelle Pryor like turn at WR. 

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Its weird when sometimes tho the injuries play in your favor, like when you get a guy back in November/December with fresh legs and you barely make the playoffs, your like "this wasn't so bad after all!" 

Nerve wracking every year though. You don't know how they come back - sometimes it's a deterrent.

Fuller is a speed guy, and he's young enough to where he probably won't lose any of that 4.2 speed. By then, DW4 should be comfortable in the offense, and the Texans can add a top popper to his arsenal.

OK, done with football talk now. Ha!

one of my guilt/dark pleasures is watching people try and drive through crazy weather on youtube lol. The whole flash flood thing of the desert is pretty fascinating,  if you never checked out those vids on youtube, worth a look, so wild. 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

one of my guilt/dark pleasures is watching people try and drive through crazy weather on youtube lol. The whole flash flood thing of the desert is pretty fascinating,  if you never checked out those vids on youtube, worth a look, so wild. 

My truly dark fascination is watching plane crashes and car crashes on youtube. I don't why. Probably need a professional to help with that one.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

My truly dark fascination is watching plane crashes and car crashes on youtube. I don't why. Probably need a professional to help with that one.

Mine to sir. lol. Specially love the road rage induced stuff if we are being honest haha those ones always tend to have the most entertainment, when some ones like "F^& it im using this thing as a battery ram" 

9 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@mse326 plane crash might be pretty crazy. I imagine a lot are at air shows??

Quite a few. Sometimes there is grainy footage if there is a crash at an airport. I don't know why I'm fascinated by it. But I also love watching shows like Mayday/Air Crash Investigations so it isn't just the mayhem the mechanics too interest me and the various principles we've learned unfortunately through tragedy.

40 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@EliteTexan80 OMG... So the highways flood in Houston sometimes? Im watching these crazy videos people in Houston trying to drive through SERIOUSLY flooded highways/streets and its insane lol. 

Every April without fail. You don't realize how deep it is until you hear the engine just flip out, then you're floating. It can be pretty bad, there's always like 5-10 deaths after one of these storms.

Hurricane Allison was horrible - entire elevated freeways were submerged. When the water subsided, the freeways looked like a messed up parking lot. Authorities would check cars out and always find a few bodies of people who didn't get out. Crazy stuff.