What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

37 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

one of my guilt/dark pleasures is watching people try and drive through crazy weather on youtube lol. The whole flash flood thing of the desert is pretty fascinating,  if you never checked out those vids on youtube, worth a look, so wild. 

Not the same, but I love watching fail army

9 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

Not the same, but I love watching fail army

I used to be a Worldstar fan, but haven't watched in years. Used to watch a good flash KO out in public.

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

My truly dark fascination is watching plane crashes and car crashes on youtube. I don't why. Probably need a professional to help with that one.

Russian dashcam footage is a guilty pleasure. Holy hell, are there some horrid crashes in Russia.

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah they take it a different level. Is it the vodka that makes them want to drive 100+ MPH on ice? 

Some of the motorcycle crashes are downright morbid. I've seen people ejected 20+ feet right into a light pole at 100+ mph.

Ain't no walking that off...

7 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Some of the motorcycle crashes are downright morbid. I've seen people ejected 20+ feet right into a light pole at 100+ mph.

Ain't no walking that off...

Yeah best case scenario your family can find of all you to cremate or bury you properly.

I mentioned in the TAET on the old forum, there are a lot of Russians where i live, and they drive street bikes like they have a death wish. And you read all the time in the newspaper(lol that i check online) about Russian dudes  dying on bikes around here. 

I wonder what it is about them and cars/bike lol. 

The craziest part is there in Russia, its all on ICE, like you would think ice and chill but if your Russian nope lol we get ice here every year, driving at 20 mph you slide all over the place, they are trying to lane change in traffic 100 MPH on ice lol. NUTS. 

Edited by Bednarik60

In Russia , you probably have to drink there just from the anxiety of a car hitting you. Like even if your in your living room on the 10th story of a apartment building, a Russian will launch a BMW into your living room the second you put your guard down lol.