What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Find me a gif that shows me how to recreate Taco Bell's creamy jalapeno sauce and I'll thank you.

1/3 c. sour cream

Juice of 1/2 lime

1 jalapeño, minced

1/4 tsp. paprika

mix and add salt and pepper. 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

oh for real? i never actually bought it. worked at taco bell for like 3 years, so i kinda wore myself out & only **** w/ del taco exclusively when it comes to mexican fast food 

Nope. I've tried it pretty much every temp imaginable. Es no bueno.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

well hot damn... luckily employees there dont give af and would probably hit you up w/ a sauce hook up if you use a small amount of charisma  

Ha. Just created a barbarian in DnD with decent charisma (the dice don't lie).

Don't know why I thought that was relevant other than I did it. Also beer. And captain. 

Almost got in a fight with a guy who tried to override everything the DM said. I eventually told him to shut up. He threatened to headbutt me. I've never had that happen before. We eventually shook hands and made up. But holy headcase, Batman.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ha. Just created a barbarian in DnD with decent charisma (the dice don't lie).

Don't know why I thought that was relevant other than I did it. Also beer. And captain. 

Almost got in a fight with a guy who tried to override everything the DM said. I eventually told him to shut up. He threatened to headbutt me. I've never had that happen before. We eventually shook hands and made up. But holy headcase, Batman.

You got into it, huh?

21 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

oh for real? i never actually bought it. worked at taco bell for like 3 years, so i kinda wore myself out & only **** w/ del taco exclusively when it comes to mexican fast food 

I worked at Pizza Hut three months and couldn't f w it for 3 years after. Then I did and it gave me food poisoning in 2016 :)

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

I worked at Pizza Hut three months and couldn't f w it for 3 years after. Then I did and it gave me food poisoning in 2016 :)

real **** when i was eating TB like almost on the daily my system was like bulletproof dog. never got sick... zero diarrhea ever.. i was invincible tbh. i was also a teenager though.