Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So you don't think there's any chance he's mafia? 

Also I won a game on these forums as an other who lived because he continued to be helpful to town. If Matts is telling the truth then I'm well aware of what he's doing. If he's lying well then he needs to go. 

We're on day 2 with close to no information. Lynching a claimed other has a greater increase on our win percentage than anyone's mafia read. 

Matts

No, I definitely think there's a chance he's mafia.

I just don't want to tunnel on an other at the start of day two.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:20 PM, pwny said:

Has a visit nightly to attempt to find Simple Rick's chamber.
Currently cannot be lynched.
Alignment is not yet defined.

J-22 has been found by Guard Ricks. New end games have been unlocked.

@Whicker j22 cant be lynched. this page is updated.

however, @Matts4313 no longer has a search for simple rick. im betting matts was sent more information regarding his wincon

7 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

No, I definitely think there's a chance he's mafia.

I just don't want to tunnel on an other at the start of day two.

First of all, who's tunneling? I'm not trying to shut down discussion at all. In fact I wanted Matts to stop posting so that we could focus elsewhere. 

Second, the start of day 2 is exactly when we ought to go after an other. If we lynch a couple of civs then all of a sudden the ratio is such where we won't even have the option because the mafia is too strong. 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

First of all, who's tunneling? I'm not trying to shut down discussion at all. In fact I wanted Matts to stop posting so that we could focus elsewhere. 

Second, the start of day 2 is exactly when we ought to go after an other. If we lynch a couple of civs then all of a sudden the ratio is such where we won't even have the option because the mafia is too strong. 

You're tunneling on Matts right now.

We also can't lynch him, unless something changes. 

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

normally i would agree, but i dont believe we can. the open role aspect says that j22 cant be lynched .

i think its like fallout where matts role is integral to the plot

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

discussion point. would pickle say this if he was mafia, and the guards were going to invest matts?

leaning no, but i could see it.

thoughts?

Discussion point. Malf clearly knew I was J22. I begged him to lynch me. He refused to do so until the guards had a chance to use their move on me.

Leaning yes, because he is scum.

Thoughts?

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
On 8/29/2018 at 7:20 PM, pwny said:

Has a visit nightly to attempt to find Simple Rick's chamber.
Currently cannot be lynched.
Alignment is not yet defined.

J-22 has been found by Guard Ricks. New end games have been unlocked.

@Whicker j22 cant be lynched. this page is updated.

however, @Matts4313 no longer has a search for simple rick. im betting matts was sent more information regarding his wincon

I am kidding you not. I had no clue about this. I have actually already sent in tomorrows invest. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Discussion point. Malf clearly knew I was J22. I begged him to lynch me. He refused to do so until the guards had a chance to use their move on me.

Leaning yes, because he is scum.

Thoughts?

i did have a strong feeling that you were j22, yes. especially when ipwn posted that j22 couldnt be lynched, which is why i figured you posted that 

pickle rick also posted that he felt that matts was j22, and i responded by saying we shouldnt give our j22 reads for obvious reasons

any mafia reading the thread saw that exchange, and could have come to the same conclusion

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i did have a strong feeling that you were j22, yes. especially when ipwn posted that j22 couldnt be lynched, which is why i figured you posted that 

pickle rick also posted that he felt that matts was j22, and i responded by saying we shouldnt give our j22 reads for obvious reasons

any mafia reading the thread saw that exchange, and could have come to the same conclusion

FTR - I also did not know I was unlynchable.

Archived