Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

Just now, James said:

Pwn edited the role to strike-through "Has a visit nightly to attempt to find Simple Rick's chamber", but didn't change the currently can't be lynched thing. I think its a waste of time to lynch him before that line changes.

yeah, exactly 

matts cant be lynched, or ipwn would have changed that.

1 minute ago, James said:

Pwn edited the role to strike-through "Has a visit nightly to attempt to find Simple Rick's chamber", but didn't change the currently can't be lynched thing. I think its a waste of time to lynch him before that line changes.

At the same time it might not change until he is lynched and we go the whole game again with a converted mafia like in Wrestlemania right, if we don't find out. He just seems to be playing like Mafia and with Huskers posts it made it seem like they both were. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

At the same time it might not change until he is lynched and we go the whole game again with a converted mafia like in Wrestlemania right, if we don't find out. He just seems to be playing like Mafia and with Huskers posts it made it seem like they both were. 

That plays right into the problem I'm talking about. Say we lynch him, then we get an update like "J-22 has survived, and now knows his true alignment", then we'd pretty much have to lynch him again. Until there's some more resolution we should just ignore him.

Just now, James said:

That plays right into the problem I'm talking about. Say we lynch him, then we get an update like "J-22 has survived, and now knows his true alignment", then we'd pretty much have to lynch him again. Until there's some more resolution we should just ignore him.

But if he stays unlynchable and is actually converted to mafia, then we get later in the game that presents a huge problem. I don't know which way is best but I think he needs to be dealt with sooner. 

Think about this...

Didn't Matts say he made it obvious who he was and Mafia should have figured it out. Why would he do that? He wanted to be found, there is definitely more going on here

But if he stays unlynchable and is actually converted to mafia, then we get later in the game that presents a huge problem. I don't know which way is best but I think he needs to be dealt with sooner. 

Think about this...

Didn't Matts say he made it obvious who he was and Mafia should have figured it out. Why would he do that? He wanted to be found, there is definitely more going on here

Rick D. Sanchez III was activated when the guards found matts 

what is the significance of this?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Rick D. Sanchez III was activated when the guards found matts 

what is the significance of this?

J22 and Rick D Sanchez III are likely in opposite camps. Either they're both other and need to kill each other. Or, most likely, RDSIII is town aligned (he's part of the council in the show), and Matts is mafia aligned (which would make sense with Evil Morty being on this side).

Or, RDSIII (still town aligned), can control J22 like he did in the show. J22 probably wouldn't be aware of this.

Either way, a Matts lynch would help us go anywhere right now. If a civ has a hit though, Matts could be a decent shot instead of going for someone with no info.

For those who are not familiar...Sanchez III is the purple top hat in the pic on the first page for the council of Ricks and President Morty kills him I believe after that pic in the scene

Spoiler. I haven't watched it yet.

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

J22 and Rick D Sanchez III are likely in opposite camps. Either they're both other and need to kill each other. Or, most likely, RDSIII is town aligned (he's part of the council in the show), and Matts is mafia aligned (which would make sense with Evil Morty being on this side).

Or, RDSIII (still town aligned), can control J22 like he did in the show. J22 probably wouldn't be aware of this.

Either way, a Matts lynch would not help us go anywhere right now. If a civ has a hit though, Matts could be a decent shot instead of going for someone with no info.

fixed

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

He has no clue what happens when/if he finds simple rick ....... except he can’t search for simple rick at this point anymore (something that is brought up once the OP is updated but never touched on again).

Malf informed me of that. Much like he informed me I was unlynchable. He is doing a better job at my role than I am. 

Archived