Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 minute ago, James said:

Your alternatives to me were the guy we know we can't lynch and someone who has no votes. I was hoping we could find something closer to common ground. The gif represents my realization that it isn't happening.

#1 we don’t actually know that we can’t lynch him. It was previously that we couldn’t but then he was located by the guards. I don’t see a host then changing his role to state that he could be lynched at that point. 

#2 bcb is my dark horse read. 

#3 hard to come to a compromise if you don’t provide anything either

4 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Malf. The fact multiple people came out of the woodwork to switch their votes to me is interesting, I'd bet at least one of them is mafia. 

its interesting that you just arent liking peoples posts that are voting for you.

i think this time you actually may be mafia

Just now, theuntouchable said:

#1 we don’t actually know that we can’t lynch him. It was previously that we couldn’t but then he was located by the guards. I don’t see a host then changing his role to state that he could be lynched at that point. 

#2 bcb is my dark horse read. 

#3 hard to come to a compromise if you don’t provide anything either

Other parts of his role description changed after the game actions, that didn't.

I've brought up mookie a few times, have a couple other reads but not ready to do anything about them yet (though if you had the same thought maybe I would've).

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its interesting that you just arent liking peoples posts that are voting for you.

i think this time you actually may be mafia

Oh that's a good catch, forgot to keep up that tradition.

Burn me at the stake, throw me into the lava pit, shove me into Galactic Prison that I can't escape from.

Archived