Preseason Week 4: It's nearly over!

RaidersAreOne

nfl.com really has to fix the app! i love how they’ve got the drive view option but the scoring drives section does not include pick sixes or returns of fumbles for TDs etc

also lets all have a hearty laugh at brock lobster doing the dirty on atlanta’s scrubs

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I forgot, one of my teams is watching a preseason game AT the Cardinals place. Which means my annual dose of the local announcer who sounds like Kronk from Emperors New Groove. How do you Cardinals fans deal with this guy (ive been asking myself since 2012)

I don't think those are their regular season guys. All I know is the 'beef jerky' cardinals broadcaster is annoying as hell to listen too.

5 minutes ago, Classic said:

I don't think those are their regular season guys. All I know is the 'beef jerky' cardinals broadcaster is annoying as hell to listen too.

I dont know who it is. But ever since like 2012 since Ive actually made an effort to stream preseason games--the Broncos play the Cardinals every preseason at Arizona. Its like the same tradition as the Browns playing the Lions every preseason in Detroit since both are close proximity. 

Every year man.I stream a super choppy broadcast of the Broncos playing the Cardinals in Arizona with the same color commentator guy who literally sounds like a carbon copy of this guy....and I laugh...like its a yearly tradition. "Must be the preseason again"

Patrick+Warburton.jpg

31 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I forgot, one of my teams is watching a preseason game AT the Cardinals place. Which means my annual dose of the local announcer who sounds like Kronk from Emperors New Groove. How do you Cardinals fans deal with this guy (ive been asking myself since 2012)

How dare you insult the GOAT.

Archived