Troy Dynasty - NCAA14 || Season 5, Week 2 - Luck of the Irish?

Danger

23 minutes ago, drd23 said:

You do?  I don't recall ever being made to sign a 2nd FB

Also, how did you end up signing so many extra prospects that you had to cut a number of decent upperclassman?  I always feel bad doing it so I just stop recruiting once I know I have got as many commits as I have players graduating (plus a couple extra for players likely to leave for the draft)

Cut throat. I'm looking years ahead, trying to keep as much talent in the pipeline as possible. If they're not going to factor in, I'll keep the other guys who still may prove useful.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

That's a pretty unreal DB group.  3 CB and both safeties all 90+.  Still missing that impact LB, but that's obviously not an insurmountable obstacle.

It's not so bad considering most of the time we're running Nickel. Whisenhunt is 90 overall in the middle and I think the majority of OLB play goes to Jon Jones.

• 3 weeks later...

Recorded first episode of Season 5 last night. Will try to upload it tonight.

Notre Dame travels to Troy for the return of Notre Dame's new head Coach, and former Defensive Coordinator for Troy, Stanley Johnston.
Both teams come in at 99 Overall.

Let the Tyler Taylor era begin!

Edited by Danger

Don't feel like doing the write up right now, but I forced myself to get this done for now! Great game between two top tier teams. As well as a homecoming for the National Championship's Defensive Coordinator Stanley Johnston who took the job at Notre Dame after Brian Kelly was fired.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Still feeling pretty burnt out on this game.

Should I just put this on hiatus, or start a new series around the start of the next college football season in where I do control the players, going against Heisman difficulty? I'll probably pick from Wyoming (difficult recruiting), the lowest rated team in the country (I don't know what it is off hand), or try and see about importing Villanova and sticking them into the American Conference.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...