Troy Dynasty - NCAA14 || Season 5, Week 2 - Luck of the Irish?

Danger

Took me a while to figure out why you were using a weird camera angle, but then I remembered that you play in Coach Mode.  Overall it's not bad for your first time. 

As for the question about cutting less impactful plays, I know that Youtubers that have Madden franchise/NCAA dynasty series do cut plays and that their videos usually end up being 22-26mins long, but I don't know if they do this because of
1) How monetisation works on YT (which is what I suspect is happening), or
2) because there's something out there that says people wouldn't watch the whole game.  I don't know if people watch streams of franchise/dynasty mode to know if viewers would watch the whole thing - it looks to be either MUT or tournaments on the odd occasion I look at the Madden section on Twitch

3 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I only watched the first few plays then skipped to the recruiting part. I’d keep it to highlights outside of big games. Different camera angle would make it easier to see the kind of throws your QB is attempting, I hate the coaches angle.

I don't much like the coaches angle either, but you can't change that while playing on coach mode unfortunately. 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, Danger said:

@JBURGE @Tyty @drd23 @MKnight82 @Fl0nkerton @THE DUKE @Neumatic

First time recording one of these. Any criticisms? Should I leave out less impactful plays? Tried to take out all of the boring stuff. Recruiting is at the end of the vid.

Page seems like a linebacker, also, the echo is a bit weird.

13 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Are you hearing yourself through the tv speakers?  Could be causing the echo if the mic is picking that up.

I don't think so. What I've been doing is putting my Blue Yeti microphone on a stool and covering it with a towel from behind to try and reduce reverb or the actual TV sound from being picked up by the microphone.

42 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't think so. What I've been doing is putting my Blue Yeti microphone on a stool and covering it with a towel from behind to try and reduce reverb or the actual TV sound from being picked up by the microphone.

What direction is the mic facing, if it’s facing any speaker either external, in the tv, or even in your headset it could be creating a feedback loop.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

What direction is the mic facing, if it’s facing any speaker either external, in the tv, or even in your headset it could be creating a feedback loop.

I think what I am going to try doing is try reducing the live commentary (sound pickup from the mic) but move it closer to me specifically so that it picks up my voice just as much as it did before but everything else less.