Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, sunnygsm said:

I could just as easily see them play a virtually insignificant role. Most of that winterfell arc was still fillery. Sure LF died, but the build up didn't really feel like it added much. 

I felt like they killed little finger because the show had no more use for him. I mean he did nothing the whole season more or less.

25 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Does anyone else feel like there's no possible way for most of the characters to play an important role going forward? The wall is down, the army of the dead is marching. After so much development, what role do characters like Arya and Sansa have left to play?

Arya could have a role as a fighter. Sansa? No idea...maybe her role is basically keeping the alliance with the Vale in tact. Not sure what that means for her going forward though. 

Just now, Forge said:

Arya could have a role as a fighter. Sansa? No idea...maybe her role is basically keeping the alliance with the Vale in tact. Not sure what that means for her going forward though. 

Well doesn't the lord of the vale being cousins the with the stark kids keep the alliance in tact? 

18 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

That part made no sense. He wasn't dead long enough to have decayed to that extent (I think). Gotta be bad for flight efficiency too. 

Plus, in that temp, decay would have taken considerably longer to really set in. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Well doesn't the lord of the vale being cousins the with the stark kids keep the alliance in tact? 

Not really. I mean, Lysa wouldn't help out Cat really and they were sisters. They are distant cousins who barely know each other, and truthfully, at this point with Sweet Robin still too young, it (I'm assuming) Bronze Yohn Royce who would have the governance. He can do whatever he feels is best. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Not really. I mean, Lysa wouldn't help out Cat really and they were sisters. They are distant cousins who barely know each other, and truthfully, at this point with Sweet Robin still too young, it (I'm assuming) Bronze Yohn Royce who would have the governance. He can do whatever he feels is best. 

I mean if tommen can be old enough to be king robyn has to be like 20 by now. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Maybe she learns from LF and marries Robin to secure power in the Vale? It's pretty obvious With Robin being mentally challenged it would be easy for her to manipulate him and be the real Lord (well Lady) in charge.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

I mean if tommen can be old enough to be king robyn has to be like 20 by now. 

lol That's true, but I feel like if they had aged robin up to that extent, he would be in Winterfell or they would at least acknowledge that he's in charge. But to this point, Littlefinger has still been in charge of the Vale, which would suggest that he still hasn't come of age. 

Just now, Herbie_Hancock said:

Someone in here said that there will be 10 episodes next year? I thought they were doing 6?

and it's a year and a half wait? Wtffffffffffff

It's 6 but they are all supposedly going to be long episodes like this seasons finale was I think.

• Like 1

Just now, Herbie_Hancock said:

Someone in here said that there will be 10 episodes next year? I thought they were doing 6?

and it's a year and a half wait? Wtffffffffffff

Yeah, it's only 6, though they are all supposedly going to be about as long as this finale was