Week One GDT: Los Angeles Rams at Oakland Raiders

BayRaider

1 minute ago, TheMadStork said:

You guys can keep making excuses for Carr..he’s paid...he’s our QB for awhile..

but I hold the same issue with Carr..he isn’t good under pressure...he threw the ball away on the last drive before his interception on 3rd down..and he could have easily extended the the play. 

You didn't criticize his play. You called him a wimp, which I think is empirically ridiculous.

1 minute ago, 808sinfour4time said:

You didn't criticize his play. You called him a wimp, which I think is empirically ridiculous.

Yes. It’s my opinion. I think he’s a wimp. And by that I mean he plays scared..he only had that amazing year because the O line played lights out that year..Carr needs a great o line. He’s around a top 15 QB. I don’t want a top 15 qb 

Im unable to watch until later but sounds like alot of people are hating on Carr. He has his flaws and Chucky will work them out in time or at least make them better. QBs have always been his specialty.

Ive been following along and it sounds like another game i remember that maybe some of you do. Chucky's first game as Raider coach. People hated Gannon then. He threw for like 200 yards and a pick, no TDs, sacked a bunch. Favre went off for 300+ and 3 or 4 TDs and we still only lost by 4.

This is week 1. our first game without Mack, an entirely new coaching staff, a drastic change in personnel from last year, and new schemes on both sides of the ball. People forget Gannon was VERY average for most of his first season until they added some more talent and the light came on when he began to master what Chucky was asking of him.

Im not trying to say Carr deserves a break for bad plays but our offense with Chucky the first time around didnt click right off the bat but i remember how awesome it was seeing the potential and finally seeing it open up when it did. Give it a little time cuz when everyone master's Chucky's offense, gets on the same page, and is relaxed while running it, you all should remember what a thing of beauty it was watching Gannon, Garner, Rice, Brown, and the like run it like it was easy. It was like clockwork and they barely had to try cuz they all knew exactly what they had to do every snap. We'll get there but not in the 1st game.

Archived