Week 2: Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) vs. New England Patriots (1-0) - Myles Jack Wasn't Down Edition

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

This win to me feels a lot like Pittsburgh last season the first time around. Seeing a lot of excuses for the pats where people are chalking it up to them losing not us winning.

Theres legit no way to spin it like that.

Blake was masterful and had one mistakes all game (and that mistake is tainted, I mean, ASJ def got hit right in the hands and tipped it in the air, not a good spot to go but still). Our OL physically dominated them. Our DL dominated them.

We had a fluke fumble that gave them good field position on our side of the field (or close, was near midfield).

Not to mention we were up all game by a decent margin and finished by winning by two scores.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

I come in peace. Just wanted to hear you guys opinion.

Is there any concern about there being a "Ewing Theory"(for the basketball fans out there) regarding Fournette? Bortles and the offense seems to really gel when he's out. I'll hang up and listen.

It's not that guys just play worse when he's in there. It just seems like Hackett and co. haven't been able to figure out where the sweet spot is as far as leaning on Fournette, but also allowing Blake to do his thing.

Blake has his limitations, but when we have put it in his hands he has really taken off (as you can see with being 4-0 when LF has been out, averaging 31.5 PPG, etc.). 

I really hope they can figure it out.

Archived