Week 2: Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) vs. New England Patriots (1-0) - Myles Jack Wasn't Down Edition

.Buzz

Just now, Speedyg said:

After this game, I am expecting the most conservative playcalls next week.

We just curb-stomped the Patriots, the team that has ran the AFC for years, for the first time in franchise history and the first game against them since the gut-wrenching loss in the AFCCG and this is your first and only reply in this thread?

tenor.gif

Can we please talk about the OL play?

Blake was largely kept upright all game. Running game was very good early. Lost Cam Robinson very early and Josh Wells stepped in and I didn't notice him much at all. Norwell had a hands to the face penalty, but besides that had a very good bounce back game.

AJ Cann continues to play very well. We saw articles talking about the work he put in and got mechanically sound, and now he's doing what we all expected when we drafted him out of South Carolina.

Very good signs for this team. 

53 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Blake was largely kept upright all game. Running game was very good early. Lost Cam Robinson very early and Josh Wells stepped in and I didn't notice him much at all. Norwell had a hands to the face penalty, but besides that had a very good bounce back game.

AJ Cann continues to play very well. We saw articles talking about the work he put in and got mechanically sound, and now he's doing what we all expected when we drafted him out of South Carolina.

Yup. Parnell got beat really bad on that one play, but largely he did well too. Linder was an anchor as usual.

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Havent noticed Cann all year...so that’s great news for him

Wells played a great game all things considered. Got beat some early but responded well. Just hope Cam is okay

Archived