17 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Steelers by 8+
    • Steelers by 1-7
    • Chiefs by 1-7
    • Chiefs by 8+
    • A TIE!!! hahahahaha

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

find it interesting that people are saying the rooney's should be embarrassed over this teams off the field "behavior" when I've heard stories from my uncles who said the 70s steelers were running wild off the field with drugs and stuff... people forget about that

The world is more connected now. If you were a fan in the 70's and didn't live in Pittsburgh you didn't know anything about it. Now, if a player jaywalks he's on TMZ, Instagram, twitter, snapchat...etc showing 3 different angles of the same "crime". 

1 minute ago, August4th said:

I wonder if Mark Madden has that same energy when he's around athletes he trashes..

IIRC most the teams have pulled his access based on player requests.  The funny one I heard is the guy he praises on the Steelers (Ben) is the same one that requested he no longer be allowed in because he (Madden) looked to cause problems.

This game makes me think of the Start of the 2002 season.  The Pats and then the raiders lite up the Steeler defense.  Gannon threw over 60 times.  Exposed LeBeau's zone blitz badly.  The 2002 Steers had a bye week and a easier schedule to retool the scheme.

I think teams have figured out this scheme.  Do they have the guts to change.

Just now, jebrick said:

This game makes me think of the Start of the 2002 season.  The Pats and then the raiders lite up the Steeler defense.  Gannon threw over 60 times.  Exposed LeBeau's zone blitz badly.  The 2002 Steers had a bye week and a easier schedule to retool the scheme.

I think teams have figured out this scheme.  Do they have the guts to change.

What scheme?  Not covering players?

42 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Ugh....Pittsburgh media treats Brown like crap.  I'm surprised it's taken him this long to lash out TBH.  I DM'ed the writer that basically spent 1000 words bashing Brown for the sideline yelling.  The writer didn't know Brown was wide open, and didn't care.  The writer said it doesn't matter that he normally does this and mist people ignore it.  The writer said it didn't matter that Ben didn't throw to him wide open 4 times.  He said because camera's caught it he was selfish and you can't have a selfish player on the team.  I told him if that's the case we don't deserve Brown.

when Brady yells on the sideline it is being fiery.  When AB does it he is a diva

Archived