Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

So why did Ted throw three stones at a claimed other?

Orca's claim is a pretty insane role, some people aren't buying it (namely tk3 [dead civ], bcb, and ted). Or if they do believe his role, they don't trust that he is actually on our side.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Considering orcas past, it stands to reason that he could easily be lying. That and having an other around is generally risky.

Come on now. Sounds like you are steering it all to the bad options ignoring the chance I'm being legit

1 minute ago, James said:

Orca's claim is a pretty insane role, some people aren't buying it (namely tk3 [dead civ], bcb, and ted). Or if they do believe his role, they don't trust that he is actually on our side.

A lynched Mafia was the most vocal though

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

From my POV I just haven't seen anything from him that doesn't align with what he's said. Have I missed something?

Not at all. That is the part that has me going back and forth. Orca is known for pretty outlandish moves, I’m not sure what to make of it considering it actually comes off as plausible.

Just now, James said:

Like I said yesterday, just because mafia doesn't trust you doesn't mean we automatically should.

Oh I agree on being reserved on trusting me completley due to just not knowing for sure. That's why I tried to do good things before claiming. I just don't get the blind rush to get rid of me (Ala Matts) from Tk3 and now Ted. There has been more discussion today so I think that it is moving in a better direction in finding mafia

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

From my POV I just haven't seen anything from him that doesn't align with what he's said. Have I missed something?

Not really, but there's no way to really tell. And I don't like that being anti-Orca got a civ lynched last night, feels like it could go that way again tonight with ted.

Archived