Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am thinking there is some other mechanism on the redirects.

Could be an x-shot that they used up. Could be that they decided not to use it to mess with us. Could be that dingo or pwny's votes get redirected.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes, they were the ones that have not been hit with a stone yet.

Is there any reason that stones should be used to uncover whether something redirects? Or is it actually better to just put them on scum?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, they were the ones that have not been hit with a stone yet.

I’ve been here when I could be.

From what we saw the last two days I'm pretty confident its about the voter, not the target.

Just now, pwny said:

Is there any reason that stones should be used to uncover whether something redirects? Or is it actually better to just put them on scum?

The idea is just to test one to make sure your votes later will count. Last night I put in my votes late and they all got redirected.

I think you should try to vote scum even with the test one.

21 hours ago, Dome said:
21 hours ago, James said:

Throw a stone at sanchez

Throw a stone at sanchez

Throw a stone at sanchez

Throw a stone at sanchez

HEADS UP! You nail Flacco twice! Pickle Rick once! and woz once!

@pwny  See the stone thrown by James on Day 3.  They were redirected from his primary target to others.  We are trying to figure out if there is some reasoning on this so multiple throws at someone are not redirected to random players.  

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Could it be a day move that hasn't been put in yet?

Maybe. I think I was targeted yesterday because the day before I mentioned my extra stone. Feels like they would've used it on me the day I mentioned it if it was a day move, but maybe they already sent it in that day. Lots of possibilities.

4 minutes ago, James said:

From what we saw the last two days I'm pretty confident its about the voter, not the target.

It could be many things.  May be related to the x number of stones that have been thrown that day.  May have to be related to singular throws vs ones made in clusters.  

Day 1 there were a lot more singular throws

Day 2 there were more triple throws

Day 3 again more triple throws

They beat me to it, I think it’s still possible that it’s about the person voted for but I could have missed something 

Other people had voted for sanchez yesterday and their votes worked, while mine on him were redirected.

Archived