4 Orca - Ted, Ted, Ted, bcb

2 Flacco - Woz, Orca

1 Dingo - Untouch

1 Touch - Pickle

1 Squire - James 

1 bcb - Flacco 

1 Ted - squire 

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Can someone catch me up on what all I need to know? Thanks.

1. Different voting. Originally detailed here. Basically you have 3 stones to throw at people. These stones are your votes, all three of them count.

2. The Orca. At the end of day 1 he claimed a very powerful role. One of the names listed in red in the OP, though it seems plausible that he's the other (seems to be backed up by matts, only currently dead mafia member, going pretty hard after him). Says he wins as long as he survives, and that he's chosen to help the civs. TK3 pushed him hard saying we can't trust an other as blindly as we were/are, ended up getting lynched for it.

3. Votes ricocheting. Day 2 tk3's votes didn't hit their intended targets. Day 3 mine didn't. So far everyone's votes have been working today, but that's why we've been throwing one vote at a time to test it.

39 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca. Did you give James his extra stone to throw each day?

Is so, have you given other extra stones?

Have you gotten stoned today?

Feel free to disregard the last question....asking about stones, I just could not resist.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

That should be obvious

No, but some foreign stoner hit me with a few pebbles :D

38 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You understand my dilemma with that don’t you? 

Absolutely, at least if what I'm thinking is what you are

12 minutes ago, pwny said:

Can someone catch me up on what all I need to know? Thanks.

I'm the other. My role is built to survive to the end of the game which is my win condition, to win along with either civs or mafia. I am about as powerful as a role can get on top of being unhittable and I get to give out goodies which have a helpful aspect to civs as well. I have helped civs pretty great so far and have taunted mafia due to me being unhittable. Matts went crazy trying to get me lynched after a few of their hits didn't work. I caught him and we lynched him. Next day Tk3 did the same and got lynched as well but was a civ.

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

FYI I have 4 votes today, no idea why just do.

Who are we testing stone throws on and why?

I also have a 4th stone to use.  

11 player x 3 each + 3 additional (James, Dingo, squire) + Orca with 2 additional= 38 total possible stone available 

That is assuming that the extra that James and Orca used on previous days are at their disposal again, and any players that have additional stones that have not been announced.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I also have a 4th stone to use.  

11 player x 3 each + 3 additional (James, Dingo, squire) + Orca with 2 additional= 38 total possible stone available 

That is assuming that the extra that James and Orca used on previous days are at their disposal again, and any players that have additional stones that have not been announced.

I can for sure

Archived