Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

Just now, Woz said:

Feels a bit lopsided if that's the case. 11.5 vs 3.5 with kills every other night?

From what I can tell....

Mafia hit was role blocked n1 by orca?

N2 mafia potentially tried to hit the orca or tried to kill mookie and the vig killed him first. 

N3 mafia was blocked by their target being protected? 

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

I'm not saying that's my thinking. You asked what Tk3 was thinking. Since he's dead, I took a stab at what his thought process was.

I guess he could but it just wasn't worth it after I got Matts doing the same thing. I don't know. The tunnel and blinders he had just sealed it for me. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I guess he could but it just wasn't worth it after I got Matts doing the same thing. I don't know. The tunnel and blinders he had just sealed it for me. 

At the same time, there were other options. While he had tunnel vision on, he was acting pretty town-ish.

Just now, Woz said:

At the same time, there were other options. While he had tunnel vision on, he was acting pretty town-ish.

I wouldn't say townish...I'd say Tk3ish. Which is so hard to tell when he is scummy or pushing me for the heck of it. I'm betting he just wanted to lynch me and saw a "reason" to, that at 2nd glance should have shown him wasn't worth it there. I don't know. I'll ask him after the game though

11 minutes ago, Woz said:

Feels a bit lopsided if that's the case. 11.5 vs 3.5 with kills every other night?

If Mafia landed Orca then they'd become OP. 

I think Orca is supposed to be the balancer for each side, I'd say town and mafia have limited powers with Orca being the deciding factor. 

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do we know what type of roles/powers the civs have?  Might be more balanced if the powers reside with the Other

I'd say the typical roles(Investigator, protector, tracker etc.) and no one has come forward yet with results, if anyone has results that can clear/condemn someone come forward. 

Just now, The Orca said:

I wouldn't say townish...I'd say Tk3ish. Which is so hard to tell when he is scummy or pushing me for the heck of it. I'm betting he just wanted to lynch me and saw a "reason" to, that at 2nd glance should have shown him wasn't worth it there. I don't know. I'll ask him after the game though

If you consider it from his perspective of "not town == a threat" (which he explained multiple times), it made sense to lock onto you.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

If Mafia landed Orca then they'd become OP. 

I think Orca is supposed to be the balancer for each side, I'd say town and mafia have limited powers with Orca being the deciding factor. 

That still depends on the Other siding with unknown mafia 11 v 4. Not great odds.

Unless of course Orca is gifting both sides (whether by choice or by requirement).

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

From what I can tell....

N2 mafia potentially tried to hit the orca or tried to kill mookie and the vig killed him first. 

This makes sense but I'm still not 100% sold on a town vig existing, though it would explain why Mookie's dead since Mafia probably would've hit a bigger more active target. 

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

From what I can tell....

Alternative:

Orca role blocks N1
Mafia gets an unblockable hit (used on Mookie) plus a regular hit (used on Orca, but apparently is immune (bullet proof vest?))
Role blocked N3

If this situation is accurate, that kind of implies they have an investigator (why not go for the guy gloating about hindering them with the uberkill and hitting Mookie, a named townie?). It's possible that was one of Henry's abilities?

Just now, Woz said:

Alternative:

Orca role blocks N1
Mafia gets an unblockable hit (used on Mookie) plus a regular hit (used on Orca, but apparently is immune (bullet proof vest?))
Role blocked N3

If this situation is accurate, that kind of implies they have an investigator (why not go for the guy gloating about hindering them with the uberkill and hitting Mookie, a named townie?). It's possible that was one of Henry's abilities?

Said uberkill also happened on an even night.

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

With the orca being openly aginst mafia they are gonna try everything to get him killed imo.  We need to focus on ted, flacco, and dingo today unless anyone have any info or thoughts from moves or anything else. 

This is making me so freakin mad.

Dome throw 1 stone on Orca.

If not redirected I will throw the rest at him

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca anything to report?

Possibly, more to come in the morning/afternoon, it's late now...and keep asking me questions everyone. 

Also why no kill 3 days in a row? Could I be right? Or did orca protect someone? 

Still don't think you are right that mafia has to kill me to gain a hit. That would be lol....but it's possible I guess. Maybe the game is built around my character in some ways. That's why I only win if I'm alive with a faction at the end. Which I still don't know why Ted just did what he did. I mean seriously...chill and find mafia

With the orca being openly aginst mafia they are gonna try everything to get him killed imo.  We need to focus on ted, flacco, and dingo today unless anyone have any info or thoughts from moves or anything else. 

Ted, Flacco, dingo, bcb. 1 mafia at least is in there

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

This is making me so freakin mad.

Dome throw 1 stone on Orca.

If not redirected I will throw the rest at him

I don't even want to know why this makes sense to do. 

I do find it odd that 3 people in a row hit me 1 time and then went else where with the other 2 stones (dingo explained his). The other 2 are suspect imo. Kind of like they figured Tk3 would drive it home on me and they only needed 1 vote on me to not draw suspicion (Tk3 you may have actually helped us). And Bcb trying a too late push. Last second hoping they had enough on me (not realizing the vote count?)

That is where I would start looking tomorrow. Those 4.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Possibly, more to come in the morning/afternoon, it's late now...and keep asking me questions everyone. 

Still don't think you are right that mafia has to kill me to gain a hit. That would be lol....but it's possible I guess. Maybe the game is built around my character in some ways. That's why I only win if I'm alive with a faction at the end. Which I still don't know why Ted just did what he did. I mean seriously...chill and find mafia

Ted, Flacco, dingo, bcb. 1 mafia at least is in there

I don't even want to know why this makes sense to do. 

I do find it odd that 3 people in a row hit me 1 time and then went else where with the other 2 stones (dingo explained his). The other 2 are suspect imo. Kind of like they figured Tk3 would drive it home on me and they only needed 1 vote on me to not draw suspicion (Tk3 you may have actually helped us). And Bcb trying a too late push. Last second hoping they had enough on me (not realizing the vote count?)

That is where I would start looking tomorrow. Those 4.

I regret this. I got the sense from the early discussions that I wouldn't have enough support on a BW vs you. I knew tk3, who I had a firm civ read on, and my heads were on the chopping block so I switched to another mafia read and someone who got votes on N2 in Sanchez figuring it could be a safer option. 30min later tk3 went all in on you. 

Archived