Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

why tk3...seriously. makes no sense. still cant figure this out. 

i love the questions though at the end everyone. keep them coming. The ones by BcB were very interesting late

If you can win with either side, there's nothing to stop you from turning against us at your leisure.

Basically, "if you aren't my friend, you are my enemy."

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It is now Day 4.

When do you guys want to have N4?

After TNF?

I could call night at halftime and give you until the final whistle to send in moves?

Whatever works for you.    You make the call and we should be able to work with it.

Personally, I have no preference.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

If you can win with either side, there's nothing to stop you from turning against us at your leisure.

Basically, "if you aren't my friend, you are my enemy."

Wasting another day on me would be worse. You may feel that way about me but i stick to my word. I am playing for Civs. Even through the crazy day  i hunted for mafia through the whole time. I may not be what you all want but i am here and doing it. Continuing to focus on me is not helping civs.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Wasting another day on me would be worse. You may feel that way about me but i stick to my word. I am playing for Civs. Even through the crazy day  i hunted for mafia through the whole time. I may not be what you all want but i am here and doing it. Continuing to focus on me is not helping civs.

I'm not saying that's my thinking. You asked what Tk3 was thinking. Since he's dead, I took a stab at what his thought process was.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
35 minutes ago, Dome said:

6 Orca - Ted, Tk3, Tk3, Tk3, Dingo, Flacco

With the orca being openly aginst mafia they are gonna try everything to get him killed imo.  We need to focus on ted, flacco, and dingo today unless anyone have any info or thoughts from moves or anything else. 

Should add bcb to that list as he voted Orca but was at 11PM and missed the deadline.

Archived