Week 2 GDT: KC @ Pit

onejayhawk

ORLANDO SCANDRICK, CB, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Scandrick spent 58 snaps in coverage against Pittsburgh, was targeted eight times yet only allowed one reception for zero yards. His 58.0 coverage snaps per reception allowed not only led the league in Week 2, but it was also a clear 8.0 snaps higher on average than the next cornerback.

3 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Well I know this much - KC's defense is now rated 31st. (next to LAST) after just 2 games. I know we've faced 2 good QB's, but honestly, we can't give up 30+ points each game and expect to win championships. Even if PM is the next QB god.

I do think we'll stay below average on the season as a defense, but some of that will naturally level out with time. Teams are averaging 57.5 passing plays against us right now, which is just an astronomical number that's ramped up by a number of things, and will decline over time. Per attempt, we actually did better against Ben than Cleveland did, and better against Rivers than Buffalo did. Ben at 7.5 and Rivers at 8.3, which isn't far off what those guys average during a normal season. It's just been so many pass attempts.

@KC_Guy

Next week they will air the Chiefs home opener against the 49ers live in free TV.

So if u're able to watch it live u could do it there or u rewatch it within 3 days on the homepage again. This time the commentators should be better and hopefully not as biased although there is a german player in Nzeocha playing for the 49ers.

Archived