Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

If the Browns don't win a super bowl within the next two years this will be an ownership changing type of dumpster fire. 

If Watson sucks for the next two years, a 2025 cut is a $100M cap hit on a post-June 1!

I am someone who doesn't fully believe in the cap, but what the Browns are doing retaining literally everyone and the Eagles with their love of voids....those are things I will never understand. 

Doesn't effect us directly, but this is an interesting signing.  Along with the re-ups they've had, Atlanta is really doing a good job of putting themselves in position to get into the draft able to give up what they need to in order to jump up to draft a QB of the future.

25 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Doesn't effect us directly, but this is an interesting signing.  Along with the re-ups they've had, Atlanta is really doing a good job of putting themselves in position to get into the draft able to give up what they need to in order to jump up to draft a QB of the future.

Or take who they need.  I never heard how they liked Ridder

• Like 1

What’s crazy about that deal:

it was 3/133 fully guaranteed, 5/200 with vesting guatantees (injury and performance related) 

I hate to say it because of the connotation that will come, but him and his mom are just not smart enough to understand the language of the contract. Reading further what Schefter wrote that’s a very very good offer. They are thinking too simplistic and don’t understand. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, warfelg said:

The Rodgers Drama show makes Bens look like a indie movie. 

won't have to play him when we play GB this yr, but he makes the jets better. A team we'll be competing with for a playoff spot. crazy he won MVP recently, but might not be a top 5 QB in the AFC. conf is loaded at the position. Kenny could have a good 2nd yr and still rank in the bottom half of the AFC QB rankings

Edited by August4th