Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

https://x.com/chatham58/status/1703749120752574501?s=20

I don't know if anyone else caught this last night, but I thought it was really cool. Not even this block, but how it likely had effect on the missed FG toward the end of the game. 

Wrinkles that change things are fun. Now every team has to add 15 minutes into their special teams session this week to go over it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Najee is going to do better in the next 2 games but long term, I would.  I traded Najee last year for Peterson( falcons) and came out ahead.

I would receive Najee…both backs don’t get many looks in the passing game but both get the GL and main rushing load.

If I could Warren(he has both of them) would that tilt it towards doing it?

Steelers are going to feed Najee the ball but they suck.  Will they correct?  Sure but I would not own Najee in a dynasty league.  Najee is going to get more passes than Montgomery.

I would make the trade for Warren and hope.  Najee is going to get you more TDs but Warren more pass catches and yards.  Neither is RB1.

Edited by jebrick

3 hours ago, AFF said:

If I could Warren(he has both of them) would that tilt it towards doing it?

If you could get Warren I would definitely say yes, though I suspect he is offering up Najee because he thinks Warren takes over sometime and he will still have him. 

If it's straight up, I don't know. Might stay with DM. At least you know the Lions running game is their engine and far superior to ours.