Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

5 minutes ago, jebrick said:

They need to get Allen into Game manager role and save his hero ball for when it is needed.  Teams are taking Diggs away from him and he wants to chuck it.  Big arm makes him write those checks he can't cash.

And Diggs may ask out at the end of the year.  Between that, being tight on cap, and Davis being a FA they are going to have to work some magic because they also have defensive issues like their safeties being old and the DB's outside of White (who's injury prone) being terrible.

On 8/31/2023 at 4:17 PM, bigben07MVP said:

Let’s not forget what team we’re talking about here. One of these scenarios is MUCH more likely than the other. 

I think if by week 6-8 this year we don’t see Watson looking significantly better than what we saw last year you are going to see some panic in Cleveland. It’s been 3 years since we’ve seen Watson play at a high level..

I can’t wait to watch it all blow up. Screw that franchise and screw that QB.

https://x.com/kyletweetshere/status/1724815414608171320?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og

Update 

Edited by bigben07MVP

On 11/14/2023 at 8:33 AM, jebrick said:

They need to get Allen into Game manager role and save his hero ball for when it is needed.  Teams are taking Diggs away from him and he wants to chuck it.  Big arm makes him write those checks he can't cash.

but can they get Allen to be that? I always saw him as a gun slinger and TO's are all a part of that. I'm tired of all the allen hype anyways,  but their defensive injuries  probably were almost as responsible for the way their season went, amjor injuries on defence for them