FF Advice Thread

TLO

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Do you drive for them? Can you tell me about your experience?

I do. I really like it. I can do it whenever I want. The time goes by really fast when I'm doing it. The money is fine for my lifestyle. And that's just in a small city. Somewhere big I hear drivers do pretty good. Meet a lot of cool people. And some people seem to think it's like the coolest thing ever 

20 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I do. I really like it. I can do it whenever I want. The time goes by really fast when I'm doing it. The money is fine for my lifestyle. And that's just in a small city. Somewhere big I hear drivers do pretty good. Meet a lot of cool people. And some people seem to think it's like the coolest thing ever 

I know a couple of drivers in Atlanta that put in 40 hours a week and made 50+k last year. It's all about what you make of it.

Has anyone ever worked in such a toxic work environment to the point where they've quit? 

I'm in the grocery store business and in February was transferred to a different store (it cut 20 minutes off my drive time so I felt like it was stupid not to accept) and this store is so freaking terrible. Everyone is just so negative. All day just complaining about everything. 

For example, I was sitting on my lunch the other day and a coworker sat next to me fussing about Yadier Molina. "How long has Molina been in the U.S? and he still can't speak proper English, it's like come on dude that's pathetic. Cardinals should of gotten rid of him along time ago. I have to turn off my TV everytime they interview his......." 

And the..."you know what, I'm here all day folks, I'm trying to fill the god damhtb ice and you got these retards right in my way, a mom and daughter just strolling along like two morons.....you need to quit man, this place is going down, it's not going to be here in 5-10 years" 

It's like, chill out.  

On 25/08/2017 at 4:52 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Has anyone ever worked in such a toxic work environment to the point where they've quit? 

Yes, but every time its gotten to breaking point something has changed drastically, to the point where I'm coming up to my 5 year anniversary. It's like the gods just don't want me to leave. Last time I was on the verge of leaving I got an offer which doubled my salary! 

Archived