2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

3 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Breida for Agholor straight up might work

Agholor can't play well outside of the slot and is like a 10 million dollar cap hit this year. I hope that's not a deal we are working

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

AJ Green or bust. Will not entertain anyone else at this point lol. 

I think Green is an impossibility tbh. The Bengals just don't do much of anything lol. 

I wish Diggs were available. They don't save anything by trading him though. Perfect for shanny. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Which is a solid number to roll over next year to knock out extensions

Also why talking about a potential trade candidate's contract is irrelevant. Don't tell me OBJ makes 19M and the rookie at #2 will be less than half of that so we were right not to make the trade!

But yeah, should roll over about 30M give or take for next seasons after the draft right? 

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Also why talking about a potential trade candidate's contract is irrelevant. Don't tell me OBJ makes 19M and the rookie at #2 will be less than half of that so we were right not to make the trade!

Well we didn't trade #2 for obj so obviously Lynch etc agreed with me. 

They are trying to build a long term winner here. 

Don't get me wrong, Odell would have been amazing and I'm disappointed we didn't get him or AB. This is a deep WR class though so Pettis and whoever we draft should be a solid group along with Goodwin, bourne, Matthews. 

47 minutes ago, N4L said:

Don't get me wrong, Odell would have been amazing and I'm disappointed we didn't get him or AB. This is a deep WR class though so Pettis and whoever we draft should be a solid group along with Goodwin, bourne, Matthews. 

I still think Richie James will turn out to be good as well. 

50 minutes ago, N4L said:

Obviously Lynch agreed the 2nd pick was too much to give up, never said otherwise. But it damn sure shouldn't be because of the cap hit of a player of OBJ's caliber. 

19 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

I know right. Ford, Alexander, Verrett are all 4th string scrubs. 

Sarcasm? Verrett is an IR machine and Alexander is a tackle-missing machine. And the Ford trade is like...how is he better than taking Bosa? Now they'll pass on Bosa because they didn't trade for Ford for him to be a backup Leo. 

Archived