Best Players on Practice Squads?

Humble_Beast

Most people don't even know who is on their practice squad or anything about them. If any of them were any good they would've been poached by another team already.

The most notable dudes on our practice squad are Isaac Asiata, Leonte Carroo, Quintin Poling, and Isaiah Ford who are all draft selections that need more development time (I was kinda hyped about Asiata his rookie year but he hasn't developed into much as of yet). We also have Nick O'Leary on our practice squad, a TE I kinda liked coming out who flopped out with the Bills.

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Most people don't even know who is on their practice squad or anything about them. If any of them were any good they would've been poached by another team already.

The most notable dudes on our practice squad are Isaac Asiata, Leonte Carroo, Quintin Poling, and Isaiah Ford who are all draft selections that need more development time (I was kinda hyped about Asiata his rookie year but he hasn't developed into much as of yet). We also have Nick O'Leary on our practice squad, a TE I kinda liked coming out who flopped out with the Bills.

This. I thought Ford was going to make the roster, but I guess not. He could really develop into something. I also thought Asiata would be much better than he has been.

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Makes you wonder what the heck is wrong with Corey Coleman that he couldn't latch on as a practice squad guy....

Yeah. Judging by Hard Knocks (which is silly, but..not much else to go on), he was slow, had the dropsies and had a pretty bad attitude as well. Speculative, though.

Archived