NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

It's just a process man. Young teams lose a ton of games they should win. The Nuggets fumbled so many games the previous two years......it's so tough to win in the NBA. 

Look at this cocky Nuggets fan flexing here. It's so tough to win in the NBA…. Yet, dudes team is like 50-10 right now lolll. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He has the exact same measurements as Klay Thompson.

How tall is James Harden then? Because Bullock didn't look much taller than him. 

From 34-38 second mark. Bullock is slouching a bit, but I don't know, doesn't look 6'7 to me. Could be wrong though.................

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Look at this cocky Nuggets fan flexing here. It's do tough to win in the NBA…. Yet, dudes team is like 50-10 right now lolll. 

Lol.....I just lived through a rebuild and came out the other side. It's an up and down experience 

48 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How tall is James Harden then? Because Bullock didn't look much taller than him. 

From 34-38 second mark. Bullock is slouching a bit, but I don't know, doesn't look 6'7 to me. Could be wrong though.................

Both Bullock and Thompson measured 6'5.75" without shoes and 6'7" in shoes. Harden measured 6'4" without shoes and 6'5.5" with shoes.

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, if he played barefoot he'd be closer to 6'5".

When you go to the doctor, do they check your height with or without shoes? Bullock is closer to 6'5 than 6'7. Shoot, wear LeBron's shoes over Kobe's shoes, and that adds to the height. Now, Bullock's hair also makes it seem like he is taller than what he really is. 

We can round up and say Bullock is 6'6.

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Are you serious? Every NBA player is listed as their height in shoes. Except KD because he is a sensitive person and being listed as a 7-footer hurts his feelings too much.

So tell me, when you go to the doctor, do they check you with or without your shoes? Because I've never been checked with my shoes on. So should I start adding an inch or inch in a half to my height because that's how NBA players are listed? 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So tell me, when you go to the doctor, do they check you with or without your shoes? Because I've never been checked with my shoes on. So should I start adding an inch or inch in a half to my height because that's how NBA players are listed? 

Call the basketball czar. You get an inch and a half on the bball court for whatever reason. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Almost every single NBA player is shorter than their listed height and their heights in shoes are used. Otherwise you'd be correcting every single poster who lists a player's height.

Klay Thompson isn't actually 6'7". LeBron isn't actually 6'8". Westbrook isn't actually 6'3". And on and on and on.

• Like 1