Untitled AAA Harry Potter game

2 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

The DD thing? If it's the line I remember, I think at the time it seemed 100% like it was just a friendship. I really think she made it up after the fact.

It was the way he said it. But you may be right should could have made it up after the fact. It's the fact the the greatest thing he desired in the world was to be reunited with him or at least that's how it came across. That was pitiful, considering from everything described by him and by others in the books his greatest desire was to see his family reunited again alive and happy. That seemed far more Dumbledore like then this crap in the movie.

33 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

It was the way he said it. But you may be right should could have made it up after the fact. It's the fact the the greatest thing he desired in the world was to be reunited with him or at least that's how it came across. That was pitiful, considering from everything described by him and by others in the books his greatest desire was to see his family reunited again alive and happy. That seemed far more Dumbledore like then this crap in the movie.

Yeah that was certainly pushing it too far. And again, I do not care at all about the politics or whatever about it, It's just retconning that I hate, too many authors do it too lightly when it should really only ever be used in cases of emergency imo.

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

I dont really want to be that guy but what does any of this have to do with the game? Wouldn't this be better in the Fantastic Beasts thread?

Was there any new info about the game?

you're wearing a mod badge

you absolutely want to be that guy

57 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

you're wearing a mod badge

you absolutely want to be that guy

I really dont. I was just trying to go through the thread to find if there was any new info because I'm excited about the game and I was having any trouble actually finding what was about the game and what wasnt. 

7 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I really dont. I was just trying to go through the thread to find if there was any new info because I'm excited about the game and I was having any trouble actually finding what was about the game and what wasnt. 

Well hopefully it doesn't take as long as Bannerlord is taking.

On 12/4/2018 at 8:22 AM, LeeEvans said:

I dont really want to be that guy but what does any of this have to do with the game? Wouldn't this be better in the Fantastic Beasts thread?

Was there any new info about the game?

We are suggesting that the game's story may be trash depending on the involvement of Rowling, and using current FB writing to explain why we believe so.

On 10/2/2018 at 10:14 AM, JBURGE said:

Considering this game is set in the 1800s. Hermione's parents are both Muggles, which would mean she is the first of her family tree to be in the wizarding world, I would say you have a better chance of dating Emma Watson

Dibs

Archived