Packers Lions Post Game

skibrett15

Just now, incognito_man said:

Brewers FO

Ahhhh no wonder I dont know who they are Ha!
Just bustin on ya.....

Brewers are playing well - cant be denied.
Maybe we'll get to play each other in the WS. Maybe yes/maybe no. Its a long way off yet.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Man I've been on here forever and will continue to do so. I'm not going to pound the table for anyone on the team right now but I'll sure as hell call out anyone already counting Ls in games that are 3 weeks away if not more. No one wants to read that crap. If the run the table moment should've taught you all anything it's that football is a game where it only takes one to get rolling. The Sep/Oct Packers have been extremely mediocre, but starting to count Ls for the December Packers is crap.

I agree man, but trolling the trolls and negative Nancy’s on a day like this is pointless, and of all people around here, I’d expect you to understand that.  Don’t become that which you despise.

6 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I agree man, but trolling the trolls and negative Nancy’s on a day like this is pointless, and of all people around here, I’d expect you to understand that.  Don’t become that which you despise.

PR's no troll.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

PR's no troll.

Probably not, but saying you’re tapping out of the Packers just a few hours ago, to only re-engage posters who make you bitter, pi$$ed off and salty, seems like a lesson in futility.  I actually agreed with him earlier that he should take a break.  He and anyone else that can’t handle - or just outright ignore - upset and borderline delusional posts, shouldn’t expect their blood pressure to improve by flaming said folks.

there's no trolls, no sky is falling negatives.  Heck, the fact that this is only at 6 pages and 3 of it is about crosby... where are all the doom and gloomers that y'all say only come out when we lose one?

Nobody is on here making outlandish negative comments.  The negativity is pretty warranted and there wasn't a whole lot of bright spots out there.

Defense wasn't up to shutting down those WRs.  Detroit didn't give blount the ball enough to stymie their own offense.  STs had an epic implosion, especially crosby.

Rodgers was pretty bad with ball security and some bad throws.  WRs didn't play great. Graham was pretty good but had a big lapse or two.

Run blocking looked good vs a very poor front, but team was too far behind to make it happen that way. 

Outclassed in every phase led to a blowout loss.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

there's no trolls, no sky is falling negatives.  Heck, the fact that this is only at 6 pages and 3 of it is about crosby... where are all the doom and gloomers that y'all say only come out when we lose one?

Nobody is on here making outlandish negative comments.  The negativity is pretty warranted and there wasn't a whole lot of bright spots out there.

Defense wasn't up to shutting down those WRs.  Detroit didn't give blount the ball enough to stymie their own offense.  STs had an epic implosion, especially crosby.

Rodgers was pretty bad with ball security and some bad throws.  WRs didn't play great. Graham was pretty good but had a big lapse or two.

Run blocking looked good vs a very poor front, but team was too far behind to make it happen that way. 

Outclassed in every phase led to a blowout loss.

Agreed that the atmosphere isn’t as bad as I’ve seen it in the past, so there’s really no reason to get upset with anyone - even if some folks are already prognosticating that the Packers will lose in December.  So what, who cares.  

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Probably not, but saying you’re tapping out of the Packers just a few hours ago, to only re-engage posters who make you bitter, pi$$ed off and salty, seems like a lesson in futility.  I actually agreed with him earlier that he should take a break.  He and anyone else that can’t handle - or just outright ignore - upset and borderline delusional posts, shouldn’t expect their blood pressure to improve by flaming said folks.

Let it die Sasquatch. He's got as much right to be disappointed and pissed off as you or I. He's a Moderator. He's got to read all the "delusional and pissed off posts" you refer to. He doesnt get to put anybody on ignore. I know. I've been there and done that. 

Agreed that the atmosphere isn’t as bad as I’ve seen it in the past, so there’s really no reason to get upset with anyone - even if some folks are already prognosticating that the Packers will lose in December.  So what, who cares.  

back to your regular scheduled Aaron Jones doesn't get the ball conversation this week.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

back to your regular scheduled Aaron Jones doesn't get the ball conversation this week.

Maybe if we avoid the 20+ to single digits first half scores we can finally give the guy the carries he's earned. I thought Jamaal ran well again today too. I don't know what has to change coming out of the gates but man oh man has it been absolutely dreadful in 60% of the games. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Let it die Sasquatch. He's got as much right to be disappointed and pissed off as you or I. He's a Moderator. He's got to read all the "delusional and pissed off posts" you refer to. He doesnt get to put anybody on ignore. I know. I've been there and done that. 

Not trying to make him feel bad, LOL.  Trying to help him actually.  He said he needed a break - I’m just reminding him of his need for solace.  LOL.  Point out where I told him to NOT be disappointed?  Speaking of moderating, if I needed your help moderating this discussion, I’ll send you a PM.

Not trying to make him feel bad, LOL.  Trying to help him actually.  He said he needed a break - I’m just reminding him of his need for solace.  LOL.  Point out where I told him to NOT be disappointed?  Speaking of moderating, if I needed your help moderating this discussion, I’ll send you a PM.

I'm telling you to chill out in a nice way.

Archived