Hi! Introduce yourself to the Colts forum

PFM18

On 1/21/2022 at 5:53 AM, TheRustonRifle said:

I have been a Colts fan for 50 years, a little more if you count my Dad sitting me down to watch the games with him, though I was too young to really grasp it.  My moniker is my favorite all time Colt, Bert Jones.  I was referred here by a member of another board and see some names that I recognize from other boards I have belonged to over the years.  I look forward to speaking with you and hope we have a fruitful off season.

Thanks for joining the group. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 1/21/2022 at 7:53 AM, TheRustonRifle said:

I have been a Colts fan for 50 years, a little more if you count my Dad sitting me down to watch the games with him, though I was too young to really grasp it.  My moniker is my favorite all time Colt, Bert Jones.  I was referred here by a member of another board and see some names that I recognize from other boards I have belonged to over the years.  I look forward to speaking with you and hope we have a fruitful off season.

Welcome @RustonRifle glad you're here.  Not as much action as the other forum, but it's all football discussion with none of the nonsense.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello Colts Fans,

Getting interesting enough to spend some time with "real Colts" fans. I live just about hour from Lucas Oil and look forward to hearing content that national media seems to shove in a corner. I like it when the Colts force the national media to name the team on the air! Good to know ya and looking forward to reading your content! 

On 1/2/2024 at 6:36 PM, SteichanforC.O.T.Y. said:

Hello Colts Fans,

Getting interesting enough to spend some time with "real Colts" fans. I live just about hour from Lucas Oil and look forward to hearing content that national media seems to shove in a corner. I like it when the Colts force the national media to name the team on the air! Good to know ya and looking forward to reading your content! 

Thanks and welcome! We are a small group hoping to grow. There a quite a few Colt fans on this site, but they post in the main forum rather than here. The fans that do post here are level headed and fairly knowledgeable. Looking forward to your input. 

BTW.....I love Shane. Great coach and the right guy for this team. 

Thanks for the welcome and the opportunity to join. I love the feel of playoff football even with the uncertainty of sudden death. The games mean more and you will see the growth of the the unit as well as the individual. First let me say that I think Shane Steichan has the possibilty of becoming a name long remembered among Colt's  headcoaches. and being paired with Anthony Richardson may make a duo that will rival the greatest of all Colts combinanations. I love MInshew but we know he is keeping the seat warm for 5. I think it is more about Gardner"s limitations than Richardsons possibillities. I can't wait for the Texans to get here.!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 8:36 PM, SteichanforC.O.T.Y. said:

Hello Colts Fans,

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your contributions. Hopefully we can win this upcoming game and keep this season alive for a little bit longer. It’s already so much more than anyone could have predicted.