5UP 5Down vs Bungles

Lambert44

Up 

1. Conner 

2. OLine , Decastro pulling ability right to left best in the biz. 

3. Ben was pretty solid 

4. Juju

5. Rosie Nix special teams deserves mention

Down

1. Joe Haden needs to catch some of these opportunities, if he doesnt it gives more of a reason to attack him, thankfully for Joe we have other corners that are so exposed. 

2. Artie Burns.. this guy must be somewhere in the mindset of Limas Sweed when it comes to confidence and desire. I believe they drafted him because they wanted DB's that are capable of making plays on the ball and actually catching it. Cant make any plays on the ball when you are nowhere near the guy you are supposed to cover. They definitely did not daft him for tackling ability. 

3. I caught Vince being the victim of the many of the Bengals highlight plays. Im not gonna dog him entirely cause i didnt review the game for his other plays.

4. Tomlin not reviewing that goaline play. It was too close not to and almost cost the game. And it cost me 6 points for Conner. 

5. Tomlin pulling his what seems like a typical statement review, I have no idea why he does those. I always feel its something to do with ego, either that or we have the worst spotters for review in the league. So often the ones he does challenge are so obvious and it cost us this time if his excuse for not reviewing the other play was because of this one. 

21 hours ago, Lambert44 said:

Up 

McDonald

Downs

Everybody else from front office to coaching to players.....

I don't think this team wins 6 games this year.

One of the poorest assessments Ive ever seen.  

16 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

3. I caught Vince being the victim of the many of the Bengals highlight plays. Im not gonna dog him entirely cause i didnt review the game for his other plays.

You mean when teams scheme for VW to cover a WR like AJ Green.  Can't understand how that could have been seen to be an issue. I mean who could have picked that out of any film and thought it might be a weakness?

</scar>

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 5:13 AM, jebrick said:

You mean when teams scheme for VW to cover a WR like AJ Green.  Can't understand how that could have been seen to be an issue. I mean who could have picked that out of any film and thought it might be a weakness?

</scar>

Not sure, but more than likely I was referring to guessing linebacker play or getting caught up in washes/traffic he has no business being in or should be more than capable to take on more effectively. 

Archived