GDT Week 7: Baltimore Ravens vs New Orleans Saints

DreamKid

2 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Has Joe forgotten how to throw a good pass?

considering there have been plenty of good passes today, I wouldn't say so. Hurst should have had that pass.

Once again 4 man pass rushes kills us.

Just now, Danand said:

considering there have been plenty of good passes today, I wouldn't say so. Hurst should have had that pass.

Once again 4 man pass rushes kills us.

Nah, Hurst had no chance there. Ball was underthrown and he had to slow up just to get his hands on it. Only option was to leave his his arms extended where the defender immediately met them and the ball. 

Just now, coordinator0 said:

Nah, Hurst had no chance there. Ball was underthrown and he had to slow up just to get his hands on it. Only option was to leave his his arms extended where the defender immediately met them and the ball. 

I don't see it like that. The pass could have been either a bit longer or a little more velocity but still catchable. Just seems like we completely lost rythm after a great scoring series.

Don't touch the kicker but BLOCK THIS! Thank God for beer though. This game needed it. 

Let's be honest this. This has been a great game. We did a lot of things well tonight. More than we did wrong. Let's see how it unfolds. I'll hang my head but weve played a solid game. This game has been a dog fight. 

Just now, Danand said:

I don't see it like that. The pass could have been either a bit longer or a little more velocity but still catchable. Just seems like we completely lost rythm after a great scoring series.

I mean, you should. ;)

Seriously though. Wouldn't have matter who was there catching the ball. It's coming out with anybody in that same position. And this is coming from somebody who is decidedly not a fan of Hurst. 

Just now, coordinator0 said:

I mean, you should. ;)

Seriously though. Wouldn't have matter who was there catching the ball. It's coming out with anybody in that same position. And this is coming from somebody who is decidedly not a fan of Hurst. 

We are getting very little production from our early round picks. Hurst is almost a no show, Brown only started today and the rest are rotational players. We need an x-factor (albeit LJ8 can be one) that can close the games. When was the last time we had a player run for a 75 yard TD?

Archived