My Personal Ambien

Fatgerman

Having the cream-corn kicked out of you on Sunday makes for a week of sleepless nights in my humble abode. I've found the one thing that can help me nod off with a smile when nothing else can. It's kinda like counting sheep.

Genard Avery 23

Antonio Callaway 21

Nick Chubb 22

Austin Corbett 23

Myles Garrett 22

Desmond Harrison 25

Rashard Higgins 24

Duke Johnson 25

Jarvis Landry 25

Baker Mayfield 23

David Njoku 22

Larry Ogunjobi 24

Jabrill Peppers 23

Damion Ratley 23

Joe Schobert 24

Chad Thomas 23

Denzel Ward 21

Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?! Best young core in the league. Best I've ever seen on the Browns. The next 6 years should be a blast.

14 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Having the cream-corn kicked out of you on Sunday makes for a week of sleepless nights in my humble abode. I've found the one thing that can help me nod off with a smile when nothing else can. It's kinda like counting sheep.

Genard Avery 23

Antonio Callaway 21

Nick Chubb 22

Austin Corbett 23

Myles Garrett 22

Desmond Harrison 25

Rashard Higgins 24

Duke Johnson 25

Jarvis Landry 25

Baker Mayfield 23

David Njoku 22

Larry Ogunjobi 24

Jabrill Peppers 23

Damion Ratley 23

Joe Schobert 24

Chad Thomas 23

Denzel Ward 21

Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?! Best young core in the league. Best I've ever seen on the Browns. The next 6 years should be a blast.

You are setting up a game changer on defense. I love that you got your franchise qb. There is nothing but up for your organization going forward. Ward and especially Mayfield because he was so awesome as a sooner he was pro ready. I like where you guys are headed. You definitely need some LBers. Myles and Ward are the soul and I do root for you it’s your time. You finally have a real FO. Hue is not a good coach though so it’s wait and see. You have the young up coming team with a great defense and franchise qb. I’m happy to see the Browns on the right trail

19 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

You are setting up a game changer on defense. I love that you got your franchise qb. There is nothing but up for your organization going forward. Ward and especially Mayfield because he was so awesome as a sooner he was pro ready. I like where you guys are headed. You definitely need some LBers. Myles and Ward are the soul and I do root for you it’s your time. You finally have a real FO. Hue is not a good coach though so it’s wait and see. You have the young up coming team with a great defense and franchise qb. I’m happy to see the Browns on the right trail

thanks for the kind words. Sorry for the Fiasco that is the current state of the Raiders. Hopefully it doesn't look as bad as it appears with Gruden and the team can turn it around.

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

thanks for the kind words. Sorry for the Fiasco that is the current state of the Raiders. Hopefully it doesn't look as bad as it appears with Gruden and the team can turn it around.

Ummmmm it’s looking strange and not good for us he won’t even max protect our qb. Very wtf ?. You guys finally have the qb. and im  excited for you guys i want you guys in the playoffs out with the Steelers and the expansion team ravens and in with the team That needs it I like seeing the Browns doing good.

my team ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it’s a tank year so I have to wait for next year. I root for under dogs and players I like so I can still tune in and I’ve liked what I’ve seen.  Also we are a winless team refs gave us a win.

44 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

You guys are so awesome in your forum. Our base is like the old lady with cataracts. Yelling about nothing. Fresh breeze when you are involved 

The Cleveland Browns are a fun team. We accept the best fans and the best people.

ft3U3O.gif

You love the Browns. Browns great team. Browns never leave home city again.

MelodicFittingAlligator-small.gif

*Low-frequency pulses... Browns Browns Browns Browns Browns Browns*

My feeling on our needs is: impact WR opposite Jarvis, impact pass rusher opposite Myles, impact young CB opposite Denzel, and impact DT opposite Ogunjobi. With FA, trades, and high draft picks, I think we should be able to land at least 3 of those 4.

A possible off season could look like this:

Extend our young studs nearing the end of their contracts, guys like Randall, Schobert, Higgins...

Sign Demarcus Lawrence or Frank Clark in FA

Trade for OBJ, saving him from that sinking ship

Draft an impact DT in what is looking like a deep and amazing draft for 3tech DT's

Hot damn, that gets me frothy! If ya know what I mean.O.o:D

42 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

My feeling on our needs is: impact WR opposite Jarvis, impact pass rusher opposite Myles, impact young CB opposite Denzel, and impact DT opposite Ogunjobi. With FA, trades, and high draft picks, I think we should be able to land at least 3 of those 4.

A possible off season could look like this:

Extend our young studs nearing the end of their contracts, guys like Randall, Schobert, Higgins...

Sign Demarcus Lawrence or Frank Clark in FA

Trade for OBJ, saving him from that sinking ship

Draft an impact DT in what is looking like a deep and amazing draft for 3tech DT's

Hot damn, that gets me frothy! If ya know what I mean.O.o:D

We all wish we didn't know what you mean.

29 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

We all wish we didn't know what you mean.

You know you want this body. Grab a pound of soft margarine, an eggplant, the latest issue of Teen People,  a used pair of Justin Bieber's underwear (preferably unwashed), a snorkel, two boxes of Hostess snack cakes, three gerbils, four tubs of Vaseline, five neutral observers, a fedora, a motorcycle helmet, season three of Full House, contraceptives, a nude photo of Kelsey Grammer eating a banana, and come on over, big boy! I'll be waiting in the bathtub. Go ahead and let yourself in.

Archived