Trade Deadline Thread

MacReady

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

I really hope we don't trade him right now unless it's for the premier pass rusher, but who is willing to trade that for a S? 

Who said anything about a premier pass rusher?  We ain't getting that.

I don't think we'd trade Clinton-Dix for a premier pass rusher.  Or even A pass rusher.  I was thinking more like trading Clinton-Dix for a first/second, then trading a 3rd/4th for someone like Barret, Ray or Fowler. 

3 minutes ago, Howler said:

Isn't Landon Collins available as well? I wonder if the giants asking for the moon will make HHCD more valuable. 

I don't think a 2nd or 3rd round asking price for Landon Collins which is what is rumored they're looking for to move him is asking for "the moon" on a player of his caliber.

Just now, Nick_gb said:

I don't think a 2nd or 3rd round asking price for Landon Collins which is what is rumored they're looking for to move him is asking for "the moon" on a player of his caliber.

I heard they were asking for a 1st. 

My only hope is that a HHCD trade leads us to Tramon or Breeland at S and not Whitehead. Either way if we trade him for a pick only, that signals A that we're mailing it in for 2018 and B, we're going to be active in FA. Cut Tramon, don't bring back HHCD, Matthews or Cobb and we should he well into the 50m range right?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

My only hope is that a HHCD trade leads us to Tramon or Breeland at S and not Whitehead. Either way if we trade him for a pick only, that signals A that we're mailing it in for 2018 and B, we're going to be active in FA. Cut Tramon, don't bring back HHCD, Matthews or Cobb and we should he well into the 50m range right?

Yeah for sure. I definitely agree on that. We'd be looking pretty damn good quite honestly. I'm more hopeful that the Packers are shopping Haha and Cobb in an effort to negate what they plan to send to the Giants for Collins (Get Brice out of that starting lineup) and then like you said move Tramon or Breeland to S.

16 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Responses will be nonexistent on the Mosley/Martinez comparison after today. 

Because of one game? Martinez played a GREAT game yesterday. (See that's me being objective). Now you try it without citing a PFF rating. 

Archived