Trade Deadline Thread

MacReady

One morning a few days ago, I woke up and decided to check the Trade deadline thread only to find NBA fans have taken it over. This afternoon, I wake up from a nap thinking the trade deadline thread is gonna be hot with all sorts of on the block news -- trade hype etc... only to find out that it has now turned into a Head Coach searching thread. I'm going to try this again tonight and hope it's back on track to a trade deadline thread so I can enjoy the next 24 hours of the hype train only for it to come and go and be disappointed like I was all those years with Ted Thompson :)

Can we stop talking about coaching changes in the trade deadline thread?

@RobDemovsky
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix on possibly being traded before tomorrow's deadline: "I've got about 24 hours and then we can talk." When asked if he'll be talking here or somewhere else, he said: "I don't know, you guys might be surprised." https://

7 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

@RobDemovsky
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix on possibly being traded before tomorrow's deadline: "I've got about 24 hours and then we can talk." When asked if he'll be talking here or somewhere else, he said: "I don't know, you guys might be surprised." https://

Trade HHCD for Demarcus Lawrence who says no

2 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Giants are getting lots of calls for Landon Collins. I would love to make that trade straight up but Giants are probably looking for draft picks or players not on their final year.

I'm pretty sure they've already came out and essentially said they weren't trading him.

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

We'd need to free up $12M and then more if we want to extend. I assume some internal restructure needs to happen to make any move happen here...

Did you hear anything on Demarcus being on the trade block?

31 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

@RobDemovsky

Lol. Watch Gutey extend him.

1 minute ago, Kenrik said:

Did you hear anything on Demarcus being on the trade block?

If the Coybows hadn't traded for Amari I would have said they might trade Demarcus for cap reasons. I doubt it happens, but I know Dallas is "in the market" for a safety

18 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

We'd need to free up $12M and then more if we want to extend. I assume some internal restructure needs to happen to make any move happen here...

We get rid of some of Ha Ha's deal and only are on the hook for 1/2 of his salary since the season is half over. So I question the math but we could throw in Cobb or Matthews to clear the space. 

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

We get rid of some of Ha Ha's deal and only are on the hook for 1/2 of his salary since the season is half over. So I question the math but we could throw in Cobb or Matthews to clear the space. 

Highly doubt they trade Demarcus.

Archived