GDT: Dallas Cowboys (Redball's Job) VS Tennessee Titan's

Calvert28

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

First: What did you disagree with about that statement? Do you believe we did nothing well? 

1b: Or did you not listen long enough to hear where he said it wasnt good enough?

Secondly: Do you really not think we care about performing well?

Third: Bye, I guess. 

Cooper played well and the DL got solid pressure at times. Everything else was hot garbage. I guess he’s right in that we did “some” things well.

Yes they clearly don’t care because the offense is horrible and yet they do nothing different week in and week out. The coaches are here to collect their checks and that’s about it. 

I’ll still watch because I have season tickets but being a Texas Tech fan has turned me into a Chiefs fan too with Mahomes, I’ve watched every game of theirs this season, and the 2 teams aren’t even playing the same sport. The Cowboys are stuck in 1990. It’s truly disgusting to watch. 

The worst part is they’re stuck now without a 1st round pick. At least the Giants will get to draft their QBOTF while we’re stuck with this **** show.

14 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

If these rumors are true and Dez signs with the Saints. It's going to be over for this coaching staff Week 13. 

Dez will come here, ball out and the Cowboys fans will revolt. Jerry will never live it down. 

I’m going to that game. It’s going to be an effing abomination lmaooo

I hope Dez signs there and tears it up. I’ve always been a Dez fan, he got scapegoated here when the real problem is the coaching staff.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Jerry doesn't care if we perform well.

He never has, and he never will. As long as fans are stupid enough to keep going to games and buying merchandise, he’s not going to change because he keeps making money. That’s why I won’t give him a God damned dime of my money. If others followed suit, things would change.

15 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

He never has, and he never will. As long as fans are stupid enough to keep going to games and buying merchandise, he’s not going to change because he keeps making money. That’s why I won’t give him a God damned dime of my money. If others followed suit, things would change.

I wish I could but I love misery :(

30 minutes ago, atran35 said:

Dak cannot play. If anyone cannot see it now you are officially blind. You don't even need the coach 22 film. LOL!!!

Well Jerry can still "technically" see. And he just said he's getting an extension........maybe you should add "or insane" to that post.

I just read a Q&A with Joe Thomas that he said even watching film, he only knows with about 80% accuracy who is at fault on a given play. Just thought that was interesting because we attempt to assign blame with one watch of the broadcast version. 

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I just read a Q&A with Joe Thomas that he said even watching film, he only knows with about 80% accuracy who is at fault on a given play. Just thought that was interesting because we attempt to assign blame with one watch of the broadcast version. 

What!? People are jumping to conclusions on an internet forum????

cg-uoq3xaaab4wp.jpg

Archived