The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

@SwAg @khodder

giphy.gif

this is more of a distraction than anything thus far. If you’re both good guys then calm the hell down. Accept the fact that there is a distinct possibility he’s telling the truth. 

There are far more hours to be able to discuss and toss out ideas as we go. I’d rather not spend them listening to this. 

giphy.gif

agree to disagree and move on for now. We have plenty of time to figure a few things out. 

Get back in line soldiers. 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That. Is. Not. What. You. Said. Genius.

It is exactly what I said. On D2 you said you stole info from Bcb. That info was an index card. Said index card would only be held by mafia.

You then backtrack to try and give yourself plausible deniability if a BCB lynch happened and he flipped town. (Which you're cleverly using now)

The kicker. If your claim of finding and index card on BCB is true, then Bcb was 100% mafia. 

BCB has flipped town. Ergo, you made up your claim.

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Do you have any sort of anything to prove that? 

Your entire argument revolves around asking why. You seem more upset about the way you’ve been voted than about actually being voted. 

He tried to hit me and was roleblocked, I roleblocked him. There's your proof.

Oh I don't care how people vote, I'm more concerned about the fact people just let mafia/stupid townies control a lynch and blatantly ignore the fact the main guy who had the evidence for Bcb was "Nope don't do this, bad idea, let's lynch someone else" 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What was your move?

Self protect, any nightmove that targets me misses. Hence why Matts was roleblocked and didn't get clarification. I'm vanilla so COME @ ME MAFIA.

I assume Matts is a 1 shot town vig so that's why he was fine with being roleblocked D1.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Also the police have the ability to arrest people. I thought that would mean roleblock, but now I have no clue. 

Yeah they do, they're called nightkills. Mafia has 2 kill abilities and probably a tracker/watcher/roleblocker, no idea which specifically but I'd bet on Watcher.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think we need to put a spotlight on the fact that I claimed I was going to hit UNT and was roleblocked. 

You wonder why I always think you scum, it's bc of posts like this.  You are most likely mafia and are just claiming to have been roleblocked.  It's any easy way to hide 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

He tried to hit me and was roleblocked, I roleblocked him. There's your proof.

Oh I don't care how people vote, I'm more concerned about the fact people just let mafia/stupid townies control a lynch and blatantly ignore the fact the main guy who had the evidence for Bcb was "Nope don't do this, bad idea, let's lynch someone else" 

Self protect, any nightmove that targets me misses. Hence why Matts was roleblocked and didn't get clarification. I'm vanilla so COME @ ME MAFIA.

I assume Matts is a 1 shot town vig so that's why he was fine with being roleblocked D1.

Yeah they do, they're called nightkills. Mafia has 2 kill abilities and probably a tracker/watcher/roleblocker, no idea which specifically but I'd bet on Watcher.

I believe him. 

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

It is exactly what I said. On D2 you said you stole info from Bcb. That info was an index card. Said index card would only be held by mafia.

You then backtrack to try and give yourself plausible deniability if a BCB lynch happened and he flipped town. (Which you're cleverly using now)

The kicker. If your claim of finding and index card on BCB is true, then Bcb was 100% mafia. 

BCB has flipped town. Ergo, you made up your claim.

I'm going to move on from this, but you're literally changing the basis for your argument from less than 30 minutes ago by simply omitting it.

I actually believe you're Town, merely Town that happens to be an existential threat to the remainder of Town.

Archived