The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Look, I have indulged your reading comprehension or memory loss issues to this point.  You asked this yesterday, I quoted you and responded.  I'm not going to hold your hand through it anymore.  Go ******* read it yourself.

Just now, SwAg said:

Look, I have indulged your reading comprehension or memory loss issues to this point.  You asked this yesterday, I quoted you and responded.  I'm not going to hold your hand through it anymore.  Go ******* read it yourself.

I’m running out of pistol whip gifs here I’m gonna have to move on to more serious ****. I’m talking ripping off fingernails type crap. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I couldn't have asked it yesterday because we didn't have a confirmed townie yesterday.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m running out of pistol whip gifs here I’m gonna have to move on to more serious ****. I’m talking ripping off fingernails type crap. 

Sounds fun.

I'll drop it for now. Just funny they only thing ole quasi-intellectual has is personal attacks and big words.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

I couldn't have asked it yesterday because we didn't have a confirmed townie yesterday.

You asked it in the hypothetical context of why I would not believe the result.  Don't try this strawman nonsense with me.  Your sheer incompetence has already worn my patience.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Swag - Who is your strongest scum read and why is it Rags? 

Archived