The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, SwAg said:

What do we think of Khodder?  In retrospect, with Ragnarok’s information, how forthcoming he was with some information seems a bit too avant garde.

If he had came out with his claim post n1, I’d be really concerned with khodder. It didn’t and I’m not. 

It’s possible that he is scum and was given a cover role but IMO his actions in thread have been pro town. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, swag out of curiosity (and if it was explained somewhere excuse me, I’m in a different state of mind currently) I don’t remember being part of your mathematical equation. Why is that? 

You were when I brought it up on D2, but I didn’t really consider voting you because I read you as Town for most of that day.  Then, the next time I brought it up was after you roleclaimed, and I believe that claim.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You were when I brought it up on D2, but I didn’t really consider voting you because I read you as Town for most of that day.  Then, the next time I brought it up was after you roleclaimed, and I believe that claim.

Fair enough. 

Just so you know, this is the part of the game where paranoia starts to set heavy with me. 

Sorry for disappearing, daughter got an offer for a sleepover and wife and I took advantage to have a night out without needing to pay for the sitter.  

I have a lot of catching up to do and I am in no state to be putting this together well at present....gotta love when the better half offers to drive to and from dinner.  well served was I.

On my skim through, Matts was day hit....do we know for sure who?  seems like Pickle is/was posturing that being the case.

Ted lynched and flipped mafia

Rags made a claim , I gotta check the details on that tomorrow.

Anything else of high priority at present before I skip off to bed....well you know.   @ me  quick while I have a few minutes

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

How much of you thinks pickle would cooperate with us if we asked him to day hit me? (If my move would have me covered, I’m double checking) 

About as much as I would if Swag asked me to mod kill myself.

Archived