The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

while if the factional kill does not require a person to actually carry it out (since you all have given me erratic answers on the subject)

Intersting that you ignored my answer to this last night and are tweeking your math to incorporate someone else to explain away your involvement in the n1 kill.

At least on this board (my only experience in mafia), if the following roles are in the game then each hit must be carried out by an individual : roleblock, track, watch, commute.  These moves provide the possibility of catching someone in a move including a hit.  For this game, each hit would have to have been carried out by an individual. 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Might as well claim now, right. 

I'm the other.  My wincon is to outlive 3 people.  Once I do, I will win and be removed from the game.  I can win alongside either town or mafia.

I had 3 moves

2 shot stakeout: I would learn if the person is who I have to outlive and their role.  

1 shot commute

1 shot day vig

I hit @Matts4313 bc I fully believed he was mafia and it would provide us with more info and I think it has.  

I have a good idea who the final 2 mafia are based on some pushes and lack of corroborating evidence to claims.  

You want mafia it's swag the second one is a bit more iffy and will become clearer soon. 

So you have to outlive 3 people...which I assume is a mix of town and scum.  Otherwise you would essentially be town.  If I had to guess, you found out Matts was one of the three you had to outlive and took the opportunity to shoot him.  

pickle rick

You are hiding things from us.  Do you know the character names already?  

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, with Pickle claiming Other, I'm rounding out Town as: myself, Touch, Khodder, James, Dingo, and... Ragnarok (grr). 

I'm convinced Squire is the Godfather and he is using the bulletproof vest claim as a means of explaining why he would survive, while if the factional kill does not require a person to actually carry it out (since you all have given me erratic answers on the subject), I'm assuming he could also be a N1 killer since electronic surveillance is not conducted in person, nor do the write-ups include a person actually conducting the surveillance.  The only suggestion in the write-up is that the phone has been wiretapped.  Meanwhile, I think KSJ lifted the investigation result from Ted's JOAT abilities to clear himself. 

KSJ's desperation to portray me as "slipping" on the Mafia NK information is laughable.  All the information is in the write-ups.  The only distinction is I characterized wiretapping as electronic surveillance, which wiretapping is a form of.  And Squire is backhandedly mischaracterizing me as some crazed conspiracy theorist for interpreting facts and making an inference one step removed from the fact I am interpreting.  This is not my Ragnarok theory from yesterday, everything I've said today has been well-rooted in facts from the thread.

I don't know how some of you are content letting them get away with this, unless you just think that lowly of their ability.

I could see squire as the godfather.  That would actually make a lot of sense.  So if you are right, ksj needs to go first.  However, I think pickle is the bigger threat.  I don't believe that he is being fully honest.  If we take out pickle, then we can take out ksj next, and then squire.  

I want a swag hard claim. Now.

We still have the lingering questions over his claim and @Pickle Rick has raised them again.

PR is more than likely Omar, given his role on the show He likely has to outlive Avon Barksdale, Bird and if I had to guess Bunk Moreland (Mafia Role) 

I'm going Squire and Swag as the last two mafia.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

So you have to outlive 3 people...which I assume is a mix of town and scum.  Otherwise you would essentially be town.  If I had to guess, you found out Matts was one of the three you had to outlive and took the opportunity to shoot him.  

pickle rick

You are hiding things from us.  Do you know the character names already?  

1. It is not a mix of town and scum. 

2. I had no idea Matts' character or role.  I truly believed he would provide everyone with the most info.  Side note, @Matts4313 dying felt great and helped to confirm some things. 

3. What would I be hiding, I'm always an open book, what do you want to know?

4. Why do you think I said my options are to quit or help out town.  I have to outlive @theuntouchable.  So unless mafia kills him, I lose.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. It is not a mix of town and scum. 

2. I had no idea Matts' character or role.  I truly believed he would provide everyone with the most info.  Side note, @Matts4313 dying felt great and helped to confirm some things. 

3. What would I be hiding, I'm always an open book, what do you want to know?

4. Why do you think I said my options are to quit or help out town.  I have to outlive @theuntouchable.  So unless mafia kills him, I lose.  

1.  Is it all town then?  Considering almost everyone has claimed, you probably already know who you need dead.

2.  I see.

3.  That's just not true.  And you could be hiding your abilities, wincon, a number of things.

4.  And this could be untrue.  It could be someone else, hoping that scum will hit them if they think hitting touch will help you win.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

1.  Is it all town then?  Considering almost everyone has claimed, you probably already know who you need dead.

2.  I see.

3.  That's just not true.  And you could be hiding your abilities, wincon, a number of things.

4.  And this could be untrue.  It could be someone else, hoping that scum will hit them if they think hitting touch will help you win.

1. Yes.  2 are dead and the last is touch. 

3. When I have I ever claimed anything but the truth, you should know that. 

4. I win with both town and mafia. It doesn't matter what either side does. If mafia hasn't hit touch by now then they aren't going to.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

4. I win with both town and mafia. It doesn't matter what either side does. If mafia hasn't hit touch by now then they aren't going to.  

You have to have some kind of info you can give us? No? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

3.  I don't know.  I haven't searched every claim you have ever made.  But that doesn't mean you are telling the truth this time.

4.  This is what I don't know if I believe.  

Archived